CHAPTER 15: "The Defensive Trio."

Sato stopped at a random tree and began punching his rage into it. "Miyagi COWARD!!!" Sato roared, throwing another punch into the tree. At this point, his knuckles started to bleed. He decides to stop and slides down on the tree. As he was trying to control his anger, he remembered what Chojun and Yukie told him. As much as he didn't get along with Nariyoshi, he was still his ally and best friend. Right now they were on a mission and that was to defeat Kim Sung-Yung and his dangerous legacy. Sato stood up from the tree and went to go find Nariyoshi and Han.

At the Inn, Nariyoshi and Han were going over a plan to enter the Way of the Fist dojo and how to defeat their enemy. "His younger students we can get around but it's him and his best student that we can't seem to defeat easily." Han pointed out. “Hai. Must need Sato for help.” Nariyoshi added. Suddenly, a knock on the door appeared. Han opened it, assuming that it was Sato but was completely wrong. It was Kim Sung-Yung's army of students. They barge in and start attacking the duo. They managed to defeat a few of them but they kept coming and eventually held the duo down to the ground. One of the students walked up to them with a katana and prepared for an execution. 

Before he could do that, someone yelled behind him and saw that it was Sato. He charges forward, punches the executioner in the face, knocking him out and freeing his two friends. The trio went into a back to back position, defending themselves from the enemies that came at them. After a while of fighting for their lives, the students were all unconscious and spread out around the room. “You come back.” Nariyoshi said at Sato. “Hai. I apologize for my actions. No excuses. I only ask for forgiveness.” Sato said. “We forgive you, friend.” Nariyoshi said first. “Of course we forgive you. And right now we need to stop Kim Sung-Yung once and for all.” Han told him. “Hai!” Sato replied. The trio went straight to the Way of the Fist dojo.