CHAPTER 8: "The Way of the Fist."

George Turner walked into the Kim family dojo with four of his young students: Young John Kreese, Terry Silver, Paul Dugan and Ponytail (Their war buddy). They entered the sparring room and met up with Kim Sung-Yung. “Master Kim. These are the students you told me to bring. John Kreese, Terry Silver, Paul Dugan and Ponytail.” George Turner walks next to Kim Sung-Yung and the four students give a bow. 

Kim Sung-Yung began teaching the four students the Way of the Fist. No Honor, No Weakness, No Mercy. After a very long day of training in Tang Soo-Do, George Turner approached his master. “Thank you for today, Master Kim. My students will become the greatest fighters from the Way of the Fist.” George Turner bowed and went to leave. “Wait.” Kim Sung-Yung said, making his best student stop in his tracks. 

“I am very impressed by what you did to the Miyagi-Dos back in Okinawa. You are a perfect example of the Way of the Fist. Keep doing what I taught you and we will win this war. Strike First, Strike Hard, No Honor, No Weakness, No Surrender, No Mercy.” Kim Sung-Yung said the Way of the Fist moto. “No Mercy.” George Turner said, bowing to his teacher and leaving the dojo.

George Turner’s biggest goal was to make Kim Sung-Yung proud and help spread his legacy across the world through the American soldiers of the Vietnam War. To do that, he chose to have four of his best students train with HIS master. Luckily, they learned pretty quickly so they are already on their way to victory. He left the dojo and went to where he was staying at. He really hoped that the two Miyagi-Dos would return and try to fight them again. He will destroy them the next time they challenge him. He will use everything he learned in the Way of the Fist to be sure to get rid of them and their pathetic karate.