CHAPTER 13: "The Three vs. Kim Sung-Yung."

The Trio looked at each other and went into their fighting stances. Kim Sung-Yung only stood up straight, in a junbi stance. The Tang Soo-Do master looked at all three of his enemies and waited for them to attack. Han went for the first attack with his right leg swinging toward Kim Sung-Yung’s head but Kim Sung-Yung used his quick reflexes to catch Han’s leg, grab his supporting one, lifted him up and threw him a few feet away from him and the Miyagi-Dos.

Nariyoshi and Sato circle around him. Sato charges at Kim Sung-Yung and Nariyoshi jumps up, sending a karate kick, mid air. Kim Sung-Yung ducked and made Nariyoshi kick Sato’s face, upper cuts Nariyoshi in the face, donkey kicks Sato down and front kicks Nariyoshi’s ribs, making him fall back down. “Is that all? Will there be no one to step up to the challenge?” Kim Sung-Yung mocked. 

Sato got up, full of rage and threw some punches but didn’t land a single hit. Kim Sung-Yung dodges all the swings, blocks the last two, jabs Sato’s throat and shoves him away. Han stood up and threw his fist from behind the Tang Soo-Do master but Kim Sung-Yung spins around, blocks his punch, hits his face, kees his stomach and throws him back to the ground by his collar. “Kim Sung-Yung!!” Nariyoshi yelled, getting his attention. Kim Sung-Yung looked over and saw that his rival had smoke pellets in his hand. Nariyoshi set off the pellets all around Kim Sung-Yung and once the smoke disappeared, Kim Sung-Yung saw that Nariyoshi, Sato and Han were nowhere to be found. That didn’t bother Kim Sung-Yung though. George Turner and his students finally got up and thought that they would be kicked out of the Way of the Fist but their master was actually happy that they let him deal with their Miyagi-Do problem. He smirks, knowing that they’ll only tear each other apart.