I sighed hearing her.

K: "it felt good Tara, I really felt good to have someone other than you and Avi beside me when I was struggling to breathe."

I said while wiping the tears that came out of my eyes.

T:" I want to ask something Kia."

K :" hmmm"

T: "is your boss handsome or is he hot?"

God this girl will never change.

K: "he is ...hmmm.. beautiful."

I said and I felt my cheeks getting warm

T:" Awww.. so my babygirl has a crush on her boss?"

K: "No.. it's nothing like that."

T: "don't be shy babygirl.."

She teased me. She is a more cracked version of Aadhya.

K:" shut up."

We talked for sometime more .

T: "you are really okay na Kia?"

K:" I'm really fine. But I want to meet you guys."

T: we will try to come Kia, I want to meet your family, friends and your beautiful boss.

We talked some more and then said bye to eachother.

Tara and me met during first year of my collage. She was my everything during my collage. And Avinash was oru senior .
They are my bestfriends come family, my safe heaven. I'm not saying that Aadu, Baby and Mia aren't my bestfriends but there are somethings they don't know about me even my family. But Avi and Tara know me very well. They too are in a relationship from our collage days. They two are from Hyderabad that's why it's difficult to meet them. My friends here don't know about them very much as I have only mentioned about one or two times. But these two means the world to me.
Tara always encourage me to tell my friends and family about what happened in Delhi four years ago. But Im too afride to do that because I don't want to see the disappointed look on their eyes or I don't want them to feel betrayed by me. Everything is too complicated.
I sighed and went downstairs to have my lunch.

At Singhania Mansion (the morning after party)

Every member of the family was seated for the breakfast. Viraj Singhania at the head chair and to his right was seated Kiran Singhania beside him was his wife Seema Singhania. Opposite to Kiran was seated his elder son Abhimanyu and beside him was the youngest member of the family Ahaana and beside her was Ahaan. Abhi and Ahaan were dressed for office and Ahaana for her collage Everyone was having breakfast with little chattering when Seema cleared her throat. Everyone looked at her for seaking.

"I want to share something with you guys " Seema said.

"Okay beta, what is it?" Viraj asked his daughter in law.

"It's related to Abhi" she said and now Abhi had his undivided attention on his mother.His siblings too copied his action.

"Mumma , what is it?" Abhi asked this time.

"Well , you guys know that I was talking with Kia's Mother and bhabhis..." Seema said

"What did you do?" Asked Kiran looked a his wife suspiciously.

"Janaki ji said that she was lucky to have Kia as her daughter, so I asked them that can I also have that luck in our home." Seema said .

"WHAT...?" Kiran, Ahaana and Ahaan shouted together.

"You did what ? " Kiran asked

"Mumma you are awesome, warna Bhai se toh kuch nahi ho sakta " Ahaan said and everyone laughed.

Abhi glared at them and said," shut up and can someone tell me what appened?"

"Office bhai, zyada kuch nahi, but mumma asked for Kia Di's hand in marriage" Ahaana said

"WHAT? WITH WHOME? HOW COULD YOU MUMMA ? YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE HER?"Abhi shouted accusingly.

"Calm down Abhi, I asked Kia's hand for marriage with you" Seema said to calm her raging son and he did calm down instantly after hearing this.

"You did well " Viraj appreciated his aughter in law and she smiled sheepishly at him.
They both shared a father - daughter bond than a father in law and daughter in law.

"Mumma but I don't want to do it like that I had to make her fall in love with me first " Abhi whined at his mother.

"Don't worry you can make her fall in love even after marriage" she said
"But-" "no If's and buts , I'm getting old , I want to atleast see your marriage." Abhi tarted but was cut off by his dadu.
"Yey, humare Bhai ki shadi hai " The younger siblings muttered.

"Hold your horses, they didn't even say anything till now" Abhi said.

"Don't worry Bhai, they all will love you." Ahaana said.

"Mumma what if she doesn't agree to marry me?" Abhi questioned.

"Beta, if she is in your destiny, she will be yours" . Seema assured her first born .

Hello readers,

Did you liked today's chapter?
Haw was it?
Did you liked Tara and Avinash?
What about the Singhania famili?
Kia's past is going to be come soon.

If you liked my story please vote and comment.

Bye your author A 🌻