nineteen. everyday

Start from the beginning

"...Good morning." Bada greeted quietly as she rubbed the drowsiness out of her eyes with her fist.

"Good morning." Jin replied as she sat up and stretched her arms.

"How are you doing? Have your cramps gone away?" Bada asked her.

"Yes, for now." Jin answered with a nod. "You're still tired?" She asked Bada.

"A little bit. But I'm up." Bada answered as she smiled and sat up as well.

"Good. Come on. Let's get up and get ready so that we can go eat and go practice with our crews."

. . . . .

"Jin, are you okay?" Soul asked Jin as she stretched her legs.

As of now, the members of D-COY were gathered up in a studio at the dance academy they all collectively attend and work at, stretching in preparation before they began to work on their choreographies.

"I'm going to have a stroke." Jin said in the most deadpan tone one could.

"What?!" Gigi exclaimed in confusion.

"What happened?" R.2 asked.

"I... You guys are going to be extra." Jin said as she leaned her head down, placing her hand over her eyes.

"Tell us." Soul urged her.

"So... I let Bada sleep in my house last night." Jin started.

"Gay!" Gigi shouted as she pointed at Jin. "I'm sorry. Continue." She added rather quickly, Jin glaring at her, unamused.

"As I was saying, I had cramps and she wanted to help me out. So then I asked her to stay over, and she said yes." Jin explained. "We couldn't sleep we just started playing around and I accidentally bit her lip--"

"Woah, wait! Wait. Wait." Gigi interrupted.

"No, listen--"

"No, how do you accidentally bite somebody's lip?"

"Listen. We were just messing around. It was an accident but then she did it back to me, so then I did it back to her, and then we went to sleep. I'm losing my mind. Ah, shit." Jin sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"I think this is the most unstable I've seen her because of Bada. Like, actually." Yeong joked.

"So you guys kissed, basically?" Soul asked.

"No, we didn't kiss. That wasn't a kiss." Jin denied.

"But your lips touched hers." R.2 stated.

"But they were biting each other. That's not... exactly the same, is it?" Yeong asked.

"A win is a win." Gigi chuckled.

"No. No. This is getting tiring." Jin mumbled as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Why?" Soul asked her with an eyebrow raised.

Jin didn't respond, simply looking down at the floor as she pondered how to answer that question.

"Have we reached the point in time where Jin finally says it with her filthy, fruity mouth that she has a crush on Bada?" Gigi asked her teasingly.

"I... Okay, yeah. Fine. Okay." Jin admitted as she threw her arms against her sides.

"Raise your hand if you're surprised." Gigi joked. None of the members rose their hands, of course.

"It's so annoying because it feels like everyday, I'm thinking about her, and last night only made it worse. It's killing me." Jin said as she crossed her arms and looked down. "It's not even her fault. It's just so distracting."