New Warlord!?! ラび憶

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Frolicsome ぅヒさ

【 lively and playful】

"Can you set a meeting for me? I want to be a Warlord."

Mihawk was stunned for a second as he processed the words coming out of your mouth, your childish grin after declaring you wanted to be a warlord was a bit too much for him to process at the moment leaving him with a curious smirk developing on his face as he began to think about how much more time he would have with his silly lover. "How interesting of an idea your mente tonta came up with."

He let out a deep chuckle at the thought of chaos you would bring to the world government even the warlords themself, Senkugo would have a heart attack meeting you. "Well, a spot just opened correct ? Or am I wrong?" Your answer was catty as you smiled tilting your head to the side as you poked your cheek as if you were making a guess.

The smile that spread onto Mihawk's face was twisted and seemed quite out of place which sent a shiver down your spine at the look, though it was a sight to take in as his golden eyes were lidded as his eyebrows lifted and you saw his sharp canines like a vampire you thought. "Crocodile taken down by the Strawhats correct? He was only arrested this morning."

He paused a bit before counting his thoughts "How lucky you are to have shown up as I was heading to a Warlord meeting to discuss this event." You smiled at him as you spoke " Then there shouldn't be a problem? I just happened to be wandering the sea with you, you allowed me the honor to ride with you since you found me quite strong. I quite like this story ?"

"It's quite a unique story, but what I found even more striking was the news a sight of the pirate "Violet" in a meeting with the Yonko Whitebeard. Can't really deny a person who has ties with two Yonkos and a few Warlords right? " Both of your faces were twisted into a cunning smirk as you both planned how to enter the newly open position. His eyes filled with amusement while your eyes held excitement.

You knew once you were done you were going to give your crew all the love you have, they have put up with your foolish desires that could have very well ended in death thanks to your ties with a certain insane ex-warlord but you would make amends with him by the time of the Marineford arc. You had a plan to make sure everything would be easy and avoid any deaths.

"So Mr.Warlord how far until we make it to this meeting of yours? Do we have some time for some fun ?" You wiggled your eyebrows in a suggestive motion, with a cheeky grin as you found yourself resting your knees on the floor of his boat and head resting on his inner thigh. In return, you got an amused smirk and eyes filled with a dark lust for something more than you could offer. It would never be enough for him but it's better to take what he could get, plus pretty soon you would be crossing paths with him more often.