Miss All Sunday ネン衛

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Handsy ガオゥ

【 tending to touch other people.】

"I can't wait to taste you ~"

While waiting for Robin to come back to the giant turtle you decide to make yourself comfy on the pillows that are laid out on top of the turtle, smiling as you look at the cowboy hat on its head...how cute but you rather be looking at the devilish woman with a cowboy hat. But something that you need to think about is which role you should play in this arc and how you want to seduce the devilish woman and punishing the bad little crocy~. The thought alone of having fun with the both of them is making you feel so hungry and hot, but what about Ace? Sighing you decide you will be done with the two villains by then. But while you are waiting with your thoughts consuming you unknowingly set off one of your abilities on accident, though it will make anyone next to you crave you without any hesitation.

"Let's go, Bunch." You hear her voice in your ears making you turn to see her sitting next to you and you learned the giant cowboy hat-wearing turtle's name, Bunch...how cute.

"Urn" You just noticed the turtle is smoking a cigarette making you slap your hands to your lips to hid your giggle. You see Robin turn towards you but all she does is blush for some reason making you think she sees you but luckily she doesn't.

"First up is 'Little Garden', this should be interesting." She says before relaxing next to you luckily not touching you.

Around a day or so you arrive at the Alabasta Kingdom, but you are fucking starving by the time you reach the Desert island but while you were waiting you changed into a pale pink dancer outfit since invisible to Robin but when you hit the shore of the Alabasta kingdom its night time and Robin starts to walk into a semi-good bar making you smirk at the opportunity for her being your meal. You don't follow her into the bar yet since you want to not seem like a stalker, turning your self visible and holding your stomach in pain for a second.

"Shush I'm going to eat soon so just wait...I know It's going to be worth it, I promise you ~" Smiling you walking into the bar with a little sway of your hips as you walk to the bar smiling at the bartender you as for a Hurricane as you pull out a few belis to pay for it. Looking around you try to spot Robin around but you don't see her quite yet so you decide to just drink till you find her.

"Add another please~"Fuck you feel yourself blushing when you feel someone's voice come from behind you as the bend over your frame, breast pressed against your back, and you gulping as you turn to look who was able to sneak up behind you.

"...Oh, Hello~ Mind if I buy you the drink ?" You smirk when you see the devilish woman pressed on you which a flushed face making you feel warm inside, seems like she likes you.

"Oh~ I don't mind at all" She flirts back at you honestly making you want to gasp at the unexpected reaction from her but that doesn't matter when you hold two drinks in your hand handing one to the sexy black-haired woman.

"Well if you don't mind would you tell me your name? " You smile as you look her up and down with a predatory look in your eyes.

"Mmn you can call me Miss All Sunday ~"