Cute Kungfu Dugongs オあぱ

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Perusal ネイし
【the action of reading or examining something】

"Suck it and lick it clean like a good boy ~ "

Ace does as he is told moving his tongue around your finger and cleaning it up with a red face as you watch him with lustful eyes and rub his cheek with your other hand. If he was a cat he would be prrring at the soft touch and the surprised taste from the bloody finger in his mouth tasted like heaven, he didn't understand how it was so addicting. He could this for hours to feel this feeling again. "Wow, you're a greedy little puppy ~ " Smiling before pulling out your finger and wiping his salvia on his face.

It takes a moment to get his mind straight and shake off the weird feeling in his chest, he quickly leaves out of Nami's bedroom door but not before you say "In the future, you owe me, and don't be a brat when I collect what I am due. Stay safe until then, I mean it ." You pat him on the shoulder with a sullen look on your face, knowing his fate and how he feels about himself. But no matter what you will change his fate, regardless of the cannon.

"I can handle a lot don't worry, I'm not going to get hurt and I will avenge my crew member." Ace smiles brightly just like Luffy but his words are so ironic and bittersweet to you knowing much those words are a lie. But you will make them come true no matter what you have to do. He leaves through the door and you know he's gone by the time you snap out of your depressed mood but your heart is still clenched though, a cold feeling rushes throughout your body .

"Why? " Tears come out of nowhere without you noticing but your legs give out landing you on the floor just sitting there with sullen shoulders.

"This is so funny, his words are his doom. " You are greeted with the site of Ace protecting Luffy, the sad moment when he smiles, and the paper that he just told Luffy to hold on to. How it burns away to ashes and leaves a bitter taste in your mouth "It's tragic that he is just used to be a folder someone who just died for someone to grow . It's really fuckin funny." You lost the shine in your eyes becoming dull and laughing to yourself.

You finally noticed you were crying after seeing tears hit the floor "Ah seems like I lost my composer " Quickly wiping the tears from your face and standing up. After you do you wipe the not existing dust on your clothes, a small slap on the face helps you 'wake up' .

"The future is not set in stone ~" A cheery tone comes out of your mouth with your fingers pointing into your cheeks smiling without care. "I feel sooo much better !~" Skipping your way back to the desk smiling at the noisy crew who wants you to answer 'Why did Ace leave with a heart hickey ' 'Why are you so happy did something happen?' 'Did he do anything bad to you, (Y/n)-swan ~"