Painted Red しほス

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Warning: there is lots of blood mentioned and there is yandere behavior in this chapter.

Also, I recommend listening to Fleeting Lullaby by Ado

Non compos mentis ゞ応か

【not sane or in one's right mind.】

"Didn't I tell you not to leave me? Now welcome back, Mommy"

The sight in front of you is graphic, so much red. It's all-consuming, Crocodile stands before you with a huge grin on his face. It terrorizes you, you feel the pain in your neck, but the feeling of warm blood running down your neck.

You can't breathe, and you feel dizzy as the blood counties to flow out, a hand coming up to hold your neck to stop the blood from leaving your body. Weirdly there is no blood at all, and your neck is dry but you can feel exactly what Crocodile feels, and it's horrifying.

"Why? Did you have to leave me?" Crocodile asked. Tilting his head while he asked the question making more blood flow out, you don't have much time until he and you die.

Not answering him, you rush towards him and he falls down on the floor. Your finger is bitten by yourself and shoved into his mouth. "I can't stay here forever, but you know I will always be with you. My sweet puppy ~" Lying through your teeth as you tell him sweet nothing hoping you could trick him enough to not attempt this again.

He smiles at you, but it's something bone-chilling "You can't just leave me if I'm your puppy ~ " He quickly takes his hook near his next as a threat. He is testing you, now that he knows you can feel his pain.

"Mommy isn't that mean right? I mean you tamed me then you left me. You can't just abandon your puppy right ?" His behavior is twisted as he wants your attention and love. You don't know what to say. How could you fix this?

"Puppy, you know that would never abandon you ~ I just had some business to take care of. I would have come back soon. " Smiling as you hold his face with your hands in a cupping motion, your eyes trying to show affection.

"Really?" He smiles on your hands "Do you think I would believe that ?" He laughs at you. Standing up you move away from him. He follows you and wraps his arms around you as he holds you close to his chest.

"But now I know how to keep you with me forever ~" He smiles sickening sweetly, this is dangerous.

"Can we please work something out, Puppy? I like to explore and I can't stay here." You move him off yourself but he is quickly moving his golden hook to his neck.