Uncontrollable ェ液カ

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Puckish 茨ぐょ

【 playful, especially in a mischievous way.】

"Smoker you're next on my list!"

Running your way towards the execution stand happily feeling the change of wind happening which is most likely Dragon using his devil fruit power making the lighting strike that saves Luffy from dying by the weak clown known as Buggy but he is pretty cute, that ego he has, on the other hand, makes you want to punish him heavily. But before you forget to change back into your human form.

"Ah."

"Hm?"

"Hey."

"Hey, guys!" seems like you made it in time seeing as everyone has made it here at the same time.

"So where is he?"Zoro questions everyone but you are looking at the fish Sanji and Usopp, it has horns which are really cool!

"He said he wanted to check out the execution stand..."Nami states as she is carrying a big slack of clothes she bought, thinking to yourself that she is looking like a hot Santa making you giggle to yourself.

"Isn't the execution stand right here in the town square ?"

But unknowing to you, the marines here have not been given your bounty poster so you aren't on their radar right now. Not only that but your Craving Touch Ability is on overdrive because of all the blood you have been giving out lately, making your body lose energy and is craving for some life force, making anybody around you lust for you uncontrollably but only if they are in your two-foot range luckily not affecting your crewmates who aren't in your range.

"I think he's up there!" you point up at him but all of a sudden you are hit with a wave of dizziness and you start panting.

"WHA!"

"Why the hell is he on execution stand!?"Everyone in the crew shouts before Buggy starts yelling out and his crew shooting guns.

"For the crime of angering me, I sentence you, Monkey D. Luffy, to a flashy execution!! Let's cause a flashy ruckus, boys!"

"Yahoo! Just stand right there and watch !"

"Your flashy execution shall now be carried out for the whole public to see!"

"Nooooo!"

"Guys get him and get to the ship as soon as possible! There is a storm coming!"

"Hey....guys...I'm going to have to meet you at reverse mountain if we want to make it to the grand line....I'll have to hold off a marine captain who is a logia type devil fruit... "you speak to Nami and Usopp who are heading to The Going Merry to prepare for the storm coming, they nod towards you before taking off to the ship.

"I'M GOING TO BE THE MAN WHO WILL BE THE PIRATE KING!!!"Luffy shouts out catching the attention of everyone making you smile proudly.

"Wha?!?"