Meeting with Gods サラゐ

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Visitant アぼラ
【 a supernatural being or agency; an apparition.】

"Law, could I maybe bite you or......can we fuck ?"

The silence was pretty loud after your harmless question, all you heard was others enjoying their meals and you drinking some wine as Law attempted to keep himself from choking on the food. His inked fist hits his chest trying to get his food to go down and not choke on the food. You smile as you watch him get flustered and nervous, you may be joking with him but you do enjoy watching him react in this way. Maybe it wasn't a joke if he said yes but you don't have to worry about losing Law since you may have poked your finger allowing some of your blood to mix into his drink.

Patting his to help aid him but also to collect so sweat from his neck and bringing it to your lips, though you thought it was a bit gross but you rather do this sneakily"I hope to return you alive, so 'Keep' breathing please"

After a few more attempts to regain his causal mood and tone " No" his voice sounds tired and flat now after the little show you just got to watch. He found you a bit endearing now, he regrets letting some of his walls down but he hoped you were joking. It was hard to read you now.

Before when he first saw you, he thought you were crazy or similar to the smiling monster if you were so comfortable with someone like him. When you dragged him away, he was personally stunned by the scene. No one could make Doflamingo look weak or even bad in front of these people in his room. But there you were following behind the taller male with a smirk, your tail wagging like a cat would when preparing to strike its prey. Well, you did strike your prey with a poke into the cheek of the frowning male, then with an annoyed tone he was shocked when he was told to follow you for 3 days. He felt like you were plotting something, he wondered if you knew about his hatred of Doflamingo and were trying to expose him and get rid of him. He was a bit scared and on edge.

Especially when he was asked if he wanted to hear a story, it was heartwrenching and his body felt cold.

Then his view changed when you grabbed him and were presented to Whitebeard in the excited arms of you, you chatted freely with the huge giant and then were treated kindly like a father would with his child. Then you spoke about a future one he would enjoy, but he doubted you for a bit until the giant spoke up for you and the reveal of your power was something he never would think it would exist. Now his view of you was someone strong enough to do this whole plan by yours but choose to save some kind of 'Growing experience'