Ease my thoughts ちコヌ

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Trigger warning: Panic attacks and depressing thoughts.

The next three chapters will be mostly Reader and Law. (and surprise guests)

Hint look at nightfall chapter

Succor べヰ院

assistance and support in times of hardship and distress】

"Thank you, I just wanna be normal again!"

Though revealing some of your secrets, this was enough to feel like you could breathe without the crushing weight of losing your actual self, how every day you start to lose your memory about your life before. The only you can remember is one piece. "These days I don't know who I was. It's mind-numbing sometimes when words that I would never say began to come out."

Letting go of Law as you start to ramble on, feeling the need to let everything out. Law study you as your eyes began to look glassy and your hands shake showing the warning signs of Dementia, being so young he had to doubt that this was what you had. "Hmm.."

He found it weird, strange behavior, forgetting the past after eating a devil fruit, irrational thoughts, mood swings, and jumbled speech. "Do you have some troubles with restraint?"

Pausing your rant, looking at him with normal eyes now. Which doesn't go past his eyes. He honestly wished he had a notebook but just like magic, you handed him a notebook and pen. "Before I had, I would have listened when told my limits or others but after meeting some...I guess the weird young man who was around six feet, but something about his eyes was such a lovely pink color." Law sees you pause if as you were trying to remember, he writes down everything you say.

He watches as you furrow your brows, how you glare at your hands. Like a hawk he studies everything about you, he finds himself feeling slightly pleased at being here watching you, away from that monster. It feels like this could be a normal day, there was never a normal day with that bastard.

His days were always eaten away by anger but that was just the secondary emotion, what he really feels is injustice, hopelessness, depression, vengeance, and guilty. Though he pushes away those thoughts will a sigh ' I will not waste these 3 days away, if she needs my help I will help. It's like a blessing disguised as a curse .'