Special (ンくド)

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Hi! This is a special chapter to entertain some older comments about a My version of the reader and you ! hope you enjoy it, there are two versions a Violet (which is my version of the reader aka the middle name ) x (y/n) female and a Violet x (y/n) male. There is a * to show when the gender flips .

Next weekend a new chapter of the story will be published!

Salient (印ホ塩)

【 most noticeable or important.】

" Are you awake ?"

A worried sweet seducing voice is heard through your ears as you open your (E/C) eyes to meet the same colored eyes looking back into yours while her face seems about a few inches away from yours, taking her appearance in you see the same hair color as yourself on the girl but you notice two black horns, two sharp canine teeth poking out of the girl's mouth.

You can't seem to speak just yet as you continue to look at this girl you think she could be your twin but something about her face seems to look completely different from yours, her face looks sinister.

"Hey, Are you there ? Hello" She speaks in a voice similar to your own as you think to yourself, she waves her hand around your face as she lends back on, giving you some space as she sits on the edge of the bed right next to you but she goes unnoticed as you are currently trying to understand where you are and who this very mysterious person is who could pass as your twin but not completely identical. Around you is a nightstand with a pink snail...

'Wait wait wait ! A pink snail !' your eyes widen as you sit up quickly and look around the room, it seems to be quite bland. Mute dark red-ish pink walls almost the color of blood. No windows and a pretty fluffy big bed sits under you as you spot no decorations, a single large dresser that is a muted pink sits at a corner of the quite big room the floor seems to be a white tiled floor that is cleaned so well it has a shine to it. Finally, you spot a door that has a big heart-shaped padlock on it.

A cold shiver is sent down your spine as you turn your eyes toward the girl who is patiently waiting for you to notice her. Looking at her she is wearing a pink crop top with a heart-shaped cut out giving her a boob window, and red strings around her curvy figure that is different from yours, looking a bit more down you see pink very short as well as thin underwear with a thigh highs matching the color of her two-piece 'outfit '. If you could call it that, it seems to look more like an underwear set or swimsuit an Instagram model would wear, very much unmodest and seems kinda familiar to you.