5 Star Meal リヵラ

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Guileful 依ネ気

【 having or showing sly or cunning intelligence.】

"My darling (y/n)"

Sanji says with his deep, rich and seducing voice which almost makes you melt in his bed while you arms around his neck just pulled him closer before looking into his eye you can see but it doesn't take long before he goes to kiss you. But before he can you pull away and you move your leg to press against his growing erection, which earns you a deep groan from the blonde chef above you, but before he can say anything you quickly bite his neck. no hard enough to pierce his skin but enough to make a little love bite on him before going back to kiss him deeply but you seemed to flip his switch with the love bite which made him pull away from your lips and pushes you down on the bed before kissing your chin then kissing your neck giving you a love bite as well but for some reason, there is no mark showing up unlike when you gave him a love bite.

"Sanji~ "you moan out when he bit your neck which seemed to distract him from the non-red mark that should be growing on your neck.

"(y/n) , I don't think I can hold back anymore, I have to taste you "Sanji then crawls down your body till his face is inches away from your hot core but he looks up into your eyes before grabbing your legs putting them on his shoulders before putting your hips up a little shoving his face into your hot core before he went to work with his tongue, slowly licking your folds earning a moan from you and him since your taste makes him feel ecstasy just tasting you.

"Ah Sanji your tongue feels so good I love it !" you moan out encouraging him which makes him lightly nibble on your hard clit and pushing one finger into your wet hot core making you grip the sheets tightly and moan loudly and grab his hair with your other your hand pulling his face closer to your core.

"Your taste so addicting, you might make me crave only you with the way you're seducing me with only your taste so far. How much more would you make me fall with more of you ?"Sanji says before adding another finger inside you which sucking your clit bringer you closer to your finish.

"Why don't we see then ?" you moan out before twitching slightly as he brings you to your breaking point making your knot break, cumming on his face just making him smirk before licking you up making you feel slightly tired but now you can only think how much more pleasure he can make you feel with him inside you.

"Well since the appetizer is finished, I'm ready to move on to the main course ."Sanji smiles before grabbing your hips pulling you on to his lap smiling up at you before rubbing his hard thick cock on your wet folds before making you sinking down onto him, taking him in inch by inch slowly before looking into his blue lust-filled eyes making you moan before you both can continue.

"AAAAAAHHH" Followed by a loud crash in the room next to the room you both are in which makes both of you jump up to your feet before groaning and putting on your clothes to check the room but you have a feeling that a certain lovable idiot captain of the straw hat pirates has made his appearance a little too soon for your liking.