Smiles don't last forever ヌブ恩ト

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

I recommend listening to Doubt while reading, it gives a good view of the reader's feelings and thoughts.

Wretched 移花ぬ

【 (of a person) in a very unhappy or unfortunate state:】

"Luffy, I can't be a part of this crew. "

The smile once had was gone in a flash after you spoke those words, his eyes no longer hold their joyful shine. "I'm sorry, Luffy."

His face was blank as he tries to understand what he just heard. "(y/n), you don't mean that, right? Are you playing a joke on me?" His voice holds a doubtful and confused tone. He looks into your eyes to see if you are serious.

"Luffy, I can't join your crew anymore ."It pains you to say that but you are scared of what Crocodile may do to him, it's better this way. At least you tell yourself.

"You can't though ~" His tone is filled with sadness, malice, and delusions. Like he can not understand what you said to him.

He lets you go and backs a step back to look at you with a face full of sadness and anger, his childlike and bubbly personality is gone. It hurts your heart to say it again.

"Luffy, I am no longer in your crew, you are not my captain." Is this really right? You can't tell. Your cheeks feel wet as you look a Luffy with his own tears coming out as well.

"Why?" It's such a pitiful tone, it makes you think if this is the right choice. But can you trust Luffy to not mention your name to Crocodile? You don't know.

Your mind can't control the racing thoughts that come by, you can't let Luffy get hurt. But isn't he already being hurt emotionally?

"Luffy, I care about you more than I ever thought I would. And it pains me to leave you and the crew." Luffy cuts you off quickly "Then don't leave, we can all be happy together " His voice can no longer stay steady anymore.

"If it pains you then don't do it."Luffy is begging at this point as his tears starts to flow out, leaving you to watch this heartbreaking scene.

What is wrong with you? Why can't you just hide? Why does it make your heart clench looking at Luffy's face? you think to yourself .

"I don't know if I can stay Luffy " You cup his face with your hands as you wipe the tears from his eye which is consumed by your fingers. His face lights up a little but not enough to return to his usual self.