Stowaway 淫王域

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Hope you enjoy this

Exaltation テコス

【 a feeling or state of extreme happiness.】

"SUCCUBUS!?!"

You just giggle and nod at the two shocked faces before a non-Sanji waiter comes to grab your guys' order which makes them rush out their order before turning their attention on you.

"Yup I'm a succubus which is why I want you to drink my blood, to connect you to me for I can help you guys with your future adventures but I can also give you a lovebite which works as well but you would have to be willing ." you smile before winking at them.

"Can I take some of your blood but in a bottle?"Nami asks but I see belis in her eyes and giggle at that before reaching into my pouch grabbing three vials. While Usopp just stares at Nami in disbelief and Zoro just blushes slightly thinking about a lovebite.

"Sure, you want to sell it right ?"You smile because you know about her situation but she still has to drink it.

"O-of course not Sister "Nami lies worst then Usopp but you just smile before opening the vials and biting your finger dropping some of your blood into the vials enough to fill them.

"My i-cant-drink-some-weirdos-blood disease is acting up, so I don't think I can." Usopp shouts but all you do is giggle then decide to give nami three of the vials before speaking.

"You can have two vials but you have to drink one right now then you can sell the other one but make sure Usopp drinks this one, Zoro can take a little bite~, Deal ?" you smile and wait for Nami's decision but not for long before she shoves the vial down Usopp's throat making him drink it if he wants to breathe.

"Cough Nami whyyyy!!!"Usopp yells while trying to process that he just drunk blood with a confused face since it actually tasted pretty good. You chuckle as you watch nami drink hers and swallowing it with a confused face at the taste as well. But Zoro is blushing lightly at the thought of you giving him a lovebite but he doesn't really mind at all, actually, he might want it.

"Very cute indeed, I love that face of yours Zoro~ But you must be confused at the taste correct?" you smile and look at Zoro while moving to sit on his lap for fun but Zoro just grunts moving you with his hands on your hips gripping tightly trying to make you feel comfortable on his lap.

"Why does it taste so good?"

"Sis why does it taste like this, shouldn't it taste like iron or something?"

"Why are you sitting on Me? And if you are going to bite me or whatever hurry up and do it "Zoro huffs out embarrassed but Nami hits him for being rube before looking at you waiting for an answer.

"Well, I will in a second I quite like it right here.~"You smirk in rub you butt into his lap making him twitch when you rub as his dick but he keeps his cool by fighting himself with old nude lady thoughts to keep his friend down.