Good Booze どス悦

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Barfly 王ブペ

【a person who spends much time drinking in bars】

"Let's have some fun!!"

The moon rises and the welcoming party at Whiskey peak continues, while cheers and smiles are seen all around the room. If you look around you can see Usopp telling his little tall tales of his adventures with a small blush on cheeks as the citizens around him cheers and laughs at his tales. While you, Nami, and Zoro have started the drinking contest with their good booze and a mix of sleeping drugs in the alcohol.

"Amazing! This Man outdrank 10 people!" Someone shouted as Zoro beats this random chubby citizen and smirks as he hits the empty beer mug on the table in victory.

"This lady here outdrank 12 people! " Nami wipes her mouth as she holds an empty beer mug up.

"And this lady here outdrank 15 people! " You smile as you lick your lips as you enjoy the taste of the drugged booze, it really is delicious! Smiling you look around to see Luffy stuffing his face like usual but he looks different from usual...aka looking like a circle making you laugh at his new shape.

"Holy Moly! Here we have their captain who's eaten enough food for 20 people! The cook just collapsed!" Some skinny chef just passed out next to Luffy making you feel a bit back but then you remember that these citizens are all assassins and mercenaries...but the poor guy looks dead.

"Please have mercy on me..."You hear the dead-looking chef say before passing out next to Luffy as he lifts an empty plate smiling with joy.

"More!"

"And would you take a look at this lady killer! He's flirting with twenty women all by himself! What a pirate crew!!!" You look at Sanji, unknowingly making eye contact with one extra who smirks at you before kissing his cheek making you smile as you pull Zoro next to you while making eye contact still with the red-haired extra woman. Zoro looks confused but quickly gasps as you smash your lips onto his kissing him while you lift your middle finger up towards her before moving your lips to his neck biting it softly and your eyes seem to glow as you glare towards her, a faint red shine seen on your (e/c) eyes before vanishing as quickly as it came.

"What the !" Zoro tries to speak but all you do is bite him, making him bite back a groan from coming out. The red-haired woman frowns for a second before putting on a mask of smiling but you can still feel her glare.

"Shush ~ I'm just in a mood, so bear with it." But still being petty you mouthed one word that makes her face crack, flushed red in anger as she grinds on her teeth before dashing off in anger.

'Pathetic' You mouthed with a smug face before rubbing your face in Zoro's neck happily.

"...Damn woman ." That's all he says before picking up another mug filled with the intoxicating booze.