Changes 亜温ペ

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

!Trigger Warning!

Slight gaslighting, degrading, and extremely dark. Dubious consent

If you can't handle dark themes please skip this chapter but if you continue to read I did warn you so beware.

Omission ブもシ

【 a person or thing that has been left out or excluded.】

"Yes, Mistress...I will behave."

Removing your foot from his boner you look down at his dark black eyes shaking slightly in fear making you smile with your eyes close, making a sweet loving image of you in his eyes making him calm down slightly. Heavy breathing is heard from the Snail Doflamingo is on making you let out a sigh before opening your eyes to look at him again. Moving your hand to grab his chin you grip it hard enough to see marks forming, holding his chin you make him stare at you in the eyes before you let go of his chin with a disgusted look on your face. Looking towards the Snail you sigh again before raising your hand up looking straight into Crocodile's eyes you go to slap him but stop right before hitting him making him flinch.

"You know, I would never hurt you...unless you did something to make your mistress mad. ~"You rub his cheek lovingly before rubbing his boner with your foot slightly, seeing him groan and flinch slightly makes you smile. Using Doflamingos strings you make Crocodile stand up and throw him on the bed tying him up to the bed where he can't move anywhere.

"What!?!" Crocodile lets out a gasp before looking at you in surprise and anticipation, making you giggle at him before standing up off of the bed.

"It's ok my little pig~, but do prepare yourself."Opening your mouth you show him your fangs before biting your lip making your blood come out.

"Open your mouth ." You demand quickly as your tower over him, waiting for him to open his mouth like a good little pig but all your meet with is questions and not actions making you growl.

"Why do you want me to open my mouth !?!" Crocodile may be confused but he isn't following orders so does his excuse really matter, you glare at him making his blood run cold and glup.

"Oi! You disgusting pig!"Growling you grab his hair pulling him up towards your face making him flinch and shiver in pain as his eyes water slightly. Raising your hand up you bring it down on his face making his head turn and his eyes let out some tears making you sneer at him, but you decide to give him one more chance to listen.

"When your Mistress orders you to do something you do it got it you disgusting pig! Don't you dare forget your place!"You growl before letting go of his hair letting him flop down on the bed as his head hits the mattress you wait a few seconds before smiling lovingly.

"Now, Open your mouth! Don't make me ask again, pig."

"Ahh" Opening his mouth wide which makes his eyes slightly close in the process, tilting his head back while he sits up for you. Smiling you pour your blood and saliva in his mouth with a happy smile.

"Good boy" Smiling down at him, your eyes fill with sadistic pleasure as you think about his punishment.

"I'll give you two choices ok? One is to beg for mercy and admit your sins, getting a small punishment with some pleasure mixed in Or Second option, the one My little clingy bird choose was the second one but its quite different for you so you won't get as much pleasure as him since you pissed me off royally by the way, but the second option is to not admit your sins and fail to make me give you mercy. You have five seconds to choose."

"..."

Walk towards a table that was in this basement room, looking at the grinning snail on the table you sit down on the table crossing your legs you pick up the snail to speak to your little bird. Sighing as you think of a way to make both of them be punishment at the same time when you do you decide to use your skill to make him appear here too! Smiling you watch as Crocodile says nothing as the time is ticking which makes you let out a 'tch'.

"Birdie...are you alone?"

"Fufufuf I am, Mistress~" As to mock Crocodile he called you that making you growl before snapping your finger, making a pink coated individual fall on the floor in front of you, a shocked groan escapes his lips.

"..."

"..."

A large smirk crawls on your face as the two villains look at you in shock, an awkward silence is slowly turning into dread that sends a chill down both of their spines.

"Well, what do we have here? Two bitches whimpering even though I haven't started yet?" Using his strings you tie up Doflamingo and throw him right next to Crocodile. Quickly running over to Doflamingo you bite your finger to make it bleed, shoving your fingers down his throat making him gag, eyes watering up as you take your other hand to rip off his glasses and crushing them in your hand as a threat to disobey you or resist.

"Guah!"

"Swallow!" You order as you use the strings to cut off his clothes leaving him bare, smiling once you see his adam's apple bob as he swallows your blood feeling the drug hit him immensely making him let out a moan and his bottom half seems to be up and ready to bad though.

"I'm quite disappointed in both of you, A pig and a whiney little bitch. Since both of you want to be just vicious people I think you need a reality check here and now ~ How about nipple piercings for both of you! I love bad boys ~ Because that means I can treat them roughly since they can take it ." Smiling you grab your pouch bringing out pale pink heart barbells, forceps, pale pink gloves, and pink piercing needles. You haven't pierced a male's nipple for around a year but you remember how to but you debate whether you should numb them or not...Nope, they are getting punished so no need.

"WAIT!" Both of them scream but you quickly gag them with string balls to keep them quiet, smiling you make Crocdlie walk over to you using the strings and sit on the chair next to the table and you make Doflamingo walk next to him wrapping his arms around Crocodile's neck from behind making you smile as about of them try to struggle.

"Shush the more you struggle the more I want to hurt you ~ But I might need a marker later and a mirror...hmm well I'm going to count to three then you breathe in ok? Breathe out when I at the barbell ok?" Smiling you quickly prep him before grabbing his nipple with the forceps and the needle in your gloved hand slowly but quickly pierce his nipple and adding the pale pink heart barbell to his nipple as his nipple bleeds a little making you kiss his nipple as he moans out in pleasure in pain since the drug is overpowering the pain, licking up his blood you smirk before grabbing the forceps and quickly repeat the process with the other nipple kissing and licking up the blood as you look down at his flushed face, teary eyes look up at you with pleasure-filled eyes and shame making you feel hot and excited at his display.

"Delicious! You taste so good~ And look at that cute whimpering face, it makes me wanna 'keep' you ~...But now it's my little birdies turn ~ " Smilling you move them to switch places making you smirk and grab another needle and prep Doflamingo as you repeat the same process, once you finish you look at your work with a smile before rubbing your chin in thought.

"Hmmm, I think you are missing something very important! " Smiling you pull out to collars that say (Y/n)'s bitch and put them on both of them.

"Now that you look the part ~ Let's train, my puppies~"

Sorry, it's shorter than usual but I have covid for a few weeks and haven't been able to write but I wanted to post what I did write, but I'm slowly recovering, and thank you for all the support and love!

Love you comments and everything