Information is key ぉ英右

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Revealing ク椅ノ

【 making interesting or significant information known, especially about a person's attitude or character.】

Its time for me to explain your extra skills to help you more logically, as well as telling you about the yanderes you will have following you soon also how the plot of one piece will probably change with the actions you will take.

Succi Succi Fruit 液ぇ位

【 Gives the consumer the power to become a succubus】

The succi succi fruit gives the consumer the power to become a fictional creature called a succubus. With this fruit, the user can transform into a succubus with tiny black wings, two tiny black horns, and a heart-shaped tail but can also turn back into the consumer's human form. Must consume life force to survive by drinking Sweat, tears, blood, and semen. Life force can be consumed by kissing, biting, oral, and sexual intercourse but when consuming life force it will only make the victim only feel tired not enough to pass out or die. When consuming life force the consumer can copy the skills and powers of the victim and also keeping the powers or skills if wanted. The ability to fly and also detect nearby living beings.

New skills added to this

The Marking Ability, this is the lovebite you give will connect you to whoever you leave the mark on but its kind of like an AFK leveling system, which allows your power to grow without having to consume more life force again from the victim to have the skills like for example (2-year time skip ).

The Blood Ties Ability, the ability to use your blood to appear anywhere your blood has been or used. For Example, when Luffy is in trouble like marineford you could appear without him pressing the snail.

The Craving Touch Ability, the ability to make those around you act out of character and unconsciously lean towards you, listen to you, touch you, and lost their ability to think like they normally would. This ability is always active which you don't know it exists, it is what dio forgot to tell you, which will make others' emotions spiral out of control as well as kill for you.

Yandere ぺ遠す

【 which is defined as strongly and deeply exhausted, infatuated, moonstruck, head-over-heels, or lovestruck, but in this case used for "lovestruck."】

The types of Yanderes that will be in this story but I won't tell you which yandere is who . So have fun guessing

Possessive yandere - this yandere will do whatever it takes to keep you as theirs and theirs alone, often jealous and controlling.
Obsessive yandere - this yandere is obsessed with you and will do anything for just a bit of attention, often clinging and very willing to do whatever you say.
Defensive yandere - this yandere is a mix of both possessive and obsessive types, often stalking or gaining any type of information about you.
Team up Yandere - these yandere are more of a harem kind. They will be difficult to avoid since they work together, often fight each other but will do anything to keep you with them.
Intelligent Yandere -this yandere can plan ahead to keep you theirs or hurt others/blackmail them, often will ask a lot of questions, and watch you/stalk you.
Sadistic Yandere - this yandere will try to torture you, often dominate you and try to mark you.
Protective Yandere - this yandere will care about you so much, often try to protect you, and will let you do anything to them.
Tsundere Yandere - this yandere will no trust their feeling for you thinking its just lust, not love, often will fight with you and beat himself up.
No Type Yandere - this yandere is so mixed they can not be explained. Very dangerous to all.

Plot changes 育鉛宇

【 scene that creates forward momentum by leaving the story different at its end than it was at the beginning.】

ACE will live and have a smut chapter soon, as well as Sabo will still get his Devil fruit powers. Blackbeard will be defeated by you but not killer but Blackbeard will be scared of you and only you. You will be regularly visiting warlords and shanks so you will miss some events with the straw hats. But you will be a wild card because I will make you a peacemane like Luffy but you will be merciless.

hope you enjoy till the update on Sunday