I Break A Few Rocket Ships (Poseidon)

[I tore... space capsule]

"My capsule!" Apollo cried out; he went ignored. 

"That hurt by the way," Thalia grumbled.

"Sorry," I told her.

"It's OK."

[Grover yelped... be here!"]

"It felt weird not having you or Annabeth on the quest with me," Grover told me.

"You say that like you went on more than one quest prior to this one, but I get it," I told him, before slinging an arm around him and Annabeth. "We're a team after all."

["Luke,"... anything yet."]

"What is the monster Artemis was tracking anyway?" Leo asked.

I was silent for a moment debating how I should answer. Finally I sighed and said, "You'll see."

["Zoe,"... leave now."]

"Please do," Mom said.

"Trust me, mom, I wanted to," I told her.

["Good idea,"... them behind."]

"I don't leave my friends behind, regardless of their gender," Thalia said, although she avoided looking at Luke.

[Thalia looked... "Don't move."]

"Yes, thank you for stating the obvious," I told her.

"Really, Kelp Head? Now?" Thalia asked incredulously.

"I didn't get a chance to say anything then Pinecone Face, so yes," I responded.

[The lion... Go!"]

"The way she phrased that does not sit well with me," Mom said.

"We were all alright, mom," I told her.

[I uncapped... of sparks]

"Oh great," Pop said.

"On the plus side, at least I didn't lose my sword this time," I tried joking, unsuccessfully.

"Not funny," he told me.

[The lion... to pieces]

"See, you are smart," Hestia told me. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"Thank you, Aunt Hestia," I told her.

["Zoe!"... that stuff...]

"Oh, yes, I remember that day well. That should do it," Mom said with a slight chuckle.

"What is it?" Travis asked.

"Astronaut food. It's just freeze dried foods that science museums sell; nasty stuff though," I told him.

["Thalia,"... an armful]

"See, Will. Percy doesn't pay," Travis told him.

"From what we've seen it's only been in emergencies," Will said. "I had you pay for the supplies because it wasn't an emergency... yet."

[Zoe and... and snarled]

"What was that about not losing your sword?" Pop asked me.

"Uh... never mind?" I tried sheepishly.

He sighed and shook his head in resignation. "Let's just continue reading."

[There was... his pipes]

"Seriously? Again?" Grover asked, turning to glare playfully at me.

"I'm sorry, but there are songs that don't sound good on reed pipes," I told him. 

[I scrambled... spaghetti dinner]

"P.E must be your best class," Leo said.

"Considering it's the only one where I'm actually supposed to be moving, opposed to sitting at a desk, yes," I told him.

 [The lion's... interesting strategy."]

"Yes, it certainly was," Athena said studying me.

"It worked," I said with a shrug.

"Yes," she said, still studying me which was starting to make me slightly uncomfortable.

["Hey, it... or something?"]

"I am pleased to hear your hesitations, Perseus, but in this case no. As it is a spoil of war, you have won it" Artemis told me.

"Yes, Lady Artemis," I said.

["It is... I murmured]

"No," Annabeth mused. "I think a hoodie or puffer jacket would be more your style."

"You know me so well," I said with a chuckle.

["We have... few seconds."]

"I'd be confused at hearing a Barry Manilow song in general," Will said.

"Me too, son," Apollo told him.

["The security... anyone behind."]

"Well done, my dear Zoe," Artemis said sadly.

"You approve? I thought you hated men," Piper said.

"I am not fond of most males, no, but there are a few good ones. My hunters are only required to reject any romantic relationship with men. I do not expect them to cut off, as you mortals say, any male friends or family members," Artemis explained.

"Yeah, take a look at me," Thalia interjected.

"Most of my Hunt have had bad experiences with men, and Zoe... she hardened her heart because of it," Artemis continued. "So, yes, I don't care for most males, but I am pleased to see her start to accept a good one like Perseus."

"Anyway, that's the end of the chapter," Dad said. "Do we want to continue or take a break?"

"Let me see that, dad," I said, gesturing to the book

After skimming through the next few chapters, I spoke again, "I think we should read a few more chapters and then stop for the rest of the day."

"That sounds good," Hestia said. "Who wants to read next?" 

"I'll go, sister," Demeter said.

"Very well," Hestia said.

[Grover Gets A Lamborghini]

"Dude, you holding out on us?" Travis asked Grover.

"No," Grover said.

"Did you steal it?" Connor asked.

"No," Grover said again.

"So how did you get a lamborghini?" the Stolls asked together.

"Read please, Lady Demeter," Grover said with a sigh.

A/N: Here's the next chapter! I had hoped to get it out over the weekend, but I got busier than I expected. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!