We Find Out The Truth, Sort Of (Dionysus)

[Imagine the... never start]

A few people looked a little uneasy at the description.

[If you... booster rockets]

"That's true," Hazel said, with a small chuckle.

[Annabeth, Grover... just sad]

"You're not wrong, but I am surprised someone said it," Nico admitted, with Hades nodding in agreement.

[We crept... Newly Deceased!]

"Is there a handbook?" I suddenly asked, the thought just coming to me.

"What?" Nico asked, confused.

"Like in the movie Beetlejuice," I explained, but Nico just grew more confused, so I dropped it.

[Out the... to describe]

"Did you see Tantalus?" Katie asked, curiously.

"Fortunately, no," I told her.

"Good, he's the worst. You have no business meeting him" my dad said. I decided not to tell him that I have actually met him.

[The line... barbecue cooking]

The demigods all got a sad smile on their faces as they thought about Elysium.

"That sounds like paradise," Paul said.

"That's what it's meant to be," Grover told him.

[Elysium. In... was depressing]

"It really is," Hestia said and everyone, minus a few certain ones, all agreed.

[We left... sound confident]

"You did," Annabeth told me.

"Thanks," I said with a grateful smile

[Maybe we... the grass]

Multiple people winced.

"That's gotta hurt," Connor said.

"It did," Grover confirmed.

["Grover," Annabeth... from us]

"The magic has definitely been tampered with; but by who and why?" Hermes mused.

"All will be revealed, Lord Hermes," I told him, quickly glancing at Luke.

"Oh, right. Also, please cuz, call me Hermes, 'Lord' makes me feel old" he responded.

["Maia!"... the shoes!"]

"Smart," Athena said with pride.

"Usually, but how is the young satyr supposed to do that when he's being dragged along?" my dad retorted. Athena didn't have a response for that.

"Wow, your mom is actually speechless," I whispered to Annabeth, and she just silently nodded.

[It was... opposite direction]

Hades paled, knowing what was in that direction.

[The slope... yelled back]

"Did you not hear Percy or was it a rhetorical 'what'?" Thalia asked.

"It was rhetorical, obviously," Grover said.

[He was... city block]

I felt Annabeth tense up at the memory of being down there. One glance at Nico told me he wasn't much better. The only thing that was keeping me calm was feeling Annabeth's hand in mine. I started tapping things in Morse Code on her hand, like Leo taught us, to help Annabeth as the reading continued.