I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre-algebra Teacher (Annabeth)

[Look..... half-blood]

"None of us did," Hazel said sadly, with the rest of us demigods agreeing.

[If.... right now]

Leo got up as if to close the book.

"Leo, no!" Piper and Calypso exclaimed.

"Alright, fine," he responded disappointed.

"Before we continue, why is Calypso here?" I asked out of confusion and curiosity.

"Because she was with me when we were brought here," Leo replied simply.

[Believe..... ways]

At that, the atmosphere became somber as we all remembered losing someone important.

[If.... never happened]

"Apparently, this is marketed to mortal children as fiction," Athena said.

[But.... say that]

"Wow Kelp-head, I'm surprised you actually admitted it," Thalia teased.

"Well Pinecone Face, you are too," I retorted.

"We all are. Now, can we try and keep the comments to a minimum?" Annabeth interjected before Thalia could continue, her voice laced with a mixture of amusement and annoyance.

[I could.... trips were]

" Actually, it was pretty interesting," I said quickly, to avoid being zapped by Athena, who was staring at me.

[But Mr. Brunner..... to sleep]

"I'm glad you liked my lessons, Percy. I designed them with you in mind," Chiron said.

"Wait, that was you?" Leo asked.

"Yes, child."

[I hoped... I wrong]

"You're always in some sort of trouble," Thalia said, exasperated.

"I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me," I said.

[See, bad... the idea]

At this point, everyone in the Throne Room was in hysterics, even Hera and Athena.

[This trip... in the cafeteria]

"Gee, Perce. Thank you for that lovely description," Grover said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"No problem, G-man," I reply acting like I didn't understand sarcasm.

[Anyway... this trip]

"The headmaster sounds boring," Leo complained.

"You have no idea," Grover and I responded in unison.

["I'm going..... anything happens"]

"Even if it wasn't your fault?" Hestia asked.

"That's the way it goes for us half-bloods, Lady Hestia," I respectfully replied.

[Looking back.... myself into]

"That's for sure," I mumble under my breath.

[Mr. Brunner.... evil eye]

Hades blanched at that, knowing who she is. At the time, Poseidon was preoccupied fighting with Zeus; he wasn't so distracted now.

[Mrs. Dodds..... devil spawn]

"Nah, that's Nico," Thalia said with a smirk.

"Hey!!" Nico and Hades exclaimed in protest, gaining a chuckle from everyone.