Elenor looked at the man for a few seconds before She were taken into the Castle. It took a few minutes until they reached the throne room and everyone turned their attention to Perfi and Elenor.

Perfi looks at Akvhi as He said with a small smile. "Pardon me for being late, Your Majesty. But getting her here was a bit difficult time to make sure this beauty here didn't run off..."

Elenor struggled to get off his back as She hit him in the back. Akvhi looks at Perfi and said with a calm look on his face.

"Glad to see that You finally have brought my daughter to me at last, now put her down. I want to see her face."

Perfi looks at him and said. "As You wish..." He then dropped Elenor on the ground and She let out a little groan of pain upon hitting the hard floor.

She then let out a few coughs as She sat up on the floor and looked up to see her blood father.

Akvhi looked at his daughter's beautiful face, snow white hair and purple eyes with a calm expression on his face.

He then had a little smile on his face as He told her. "You are my daughter, You have the appearance of a Shinar..."

Elenor let out a little growl as She gave him a death glare. Akvhi looks at her and said. "Why are You giving Your Father that look for?

Arnt You happy to see me?" Elenor kept looking at him with that glare as Akvhi looked at Perfi and told him to remove her gag.

Perfi removed her gag and the first thing Elenor said to Akvhi was. "You are not my Father, You are nothing but a bloated boar of a bastard! That eats his own shit!"

Akvhi were a bit taken aback by Elenor's insults towards him as one of his Commanders chuckled and said. "It would seem Your Daughter has a bit of a foul mouth on her,

But we can fix that with some discipline..." He then made his way to her and said with a lustful look in his eyes. "She is such a beautiful woman, just the perfect..."

He reached his hand to touch her cheek when Elenor bit hard on his hand. The commander let out a scream as He tried to pull his hand away from her.

But Elenor held on and bit even harder as blood began to pour out of his wound. She finally let go when one of the guards forced her jaw open.

The commander held his bleeding hand and said. "Fuck me, She nearly bit my finger off that bitch..." Serenity looks at him and said with a small smirk.

"It would seem She would need more than discipline to break her spirit, Or I am wrong, Tarwin?"

Commander Tarwin turned to look at her and said. "Serenity, Shut it!" He then turned to look at Akvhi and said.

"Is this what kind of woman You want me to marry!? She nearly bit my fucking figner off!"

Elenor has a surprised expression on her face upon hearing this and said. "Marriage? Him? You got to be kidding me, I am not marrying this pig. I am already married..."

Akvhi looks at Elenor and said. "Its true that You are already married to a dragon, and that marriage is not valid in Adventhi..."

Elenor looks at him and said with an angry look on her face. "So You think that I marry this bastard, because You doesn't approve of my marriage to my husband?

Then You are surely mistaken, Mister boar." Akvhi looks at Elenor with a calm expression on his face as He told one of his guards.

"Lish, take my daughter to her room and have Lucina draw a bath for her." Lish gave him a nod and went to carry Elenor on his shoulder.