1

"Argh. Shit why am I smelling pheromones?" Pat sighed and rushed inside a bathroom stall. It was a safe place to be in because it reeks outside. The bad smell of the bathroom masks the pheromones.

Pat hated being an omega. There's nothing wrong with it but his whole life he thought he was gonna be an alpha or a beta. Because how else is he gonna compete with that neighbour's kid? He will be a total loser if he turns out to be an omega right? Pat did everything he could to pretend like an alpha. He built muscles, wore perfumes, and even told his parents to tell everyone that he was an alpha. So eventually he became an alpha to the world except for his medical records.

"I Don't usually smell pheromones that much though..." Pat took out his pill and took one. Thinking he was getting sick which is causing him to smell pheromones. After all the season was changing and everyone was getting sick.

Pat got out of the bathroom and walked inside his classroom. It was a mathematics class that both he and his rival took. He spared a glance to his dear rival and sat where he spotted his friends. Korn turned his head and gave him a smirk.

"Dude... You are kind of blushing. What happened?" Korn nudged him and pat slapped Korn across the face.

"Get glasses for God's sake your eyesight is getting worse. I'm not blushing" The class started so they didn’t argue anymore. But it was getting harder for Pat to stay seated. The pills didn’t work. He could still smell some pheromones. Out of all of them, one baby powder smell stood out.

It was soft and sweet.
Intoxicating.
Baby powder, milk chocolate with a hint of strong muscular musky smell. Pat turned his face to stare at the owner of that smell. Spreading his legs wide and he was taking notes. He looked flushed as well. Did he know how much his sweet smell was bothering Pat? He should know. Staying near him was never a blessing.

Pran suddenly turned his face and looked straight at Pat. With the same narrowed eyes. Saying he is annoyed but in reality, he is not. Pran pointed his chin and raised an eyebrow at Pat. Pat smirked and shook his head. Trying to pay attention to the class.

The class was too long. Especially today. Pat stood up gathering his belongings. The day was finally over. He couldn’t wait to go back home away from Pran. He was walking up the stairs of the Auditorium when someone grabbed him by his bicep and pulled him somewhere. He could hear Korn gasping and trying to protect him.

"What the fuck. Talk if you dare" Korn said. Pat gave him a stop sign and walked with the person pulling him. Pran.

When Pran successfully pulled him inside an empty room and locked the door he finally looked at Pat. Pat raised an eyebrow. Ready to fight. But Pran said,

"Do you have any pills to control pheromones? I Don't know why I can't seem to control it today." Pran looked everywhere except Pat. Pat chuckled mockingly and pointed at himself.

"Me? You are asking me?"

"Yes. What. Aren’t you an alpha too? The whole neighbourhood knows that you are pure breed alpha too. " Pran said inching close to Pat. Pat sighed and stepped back. Not wanting to fight. And that sweet smell was intoxicating.

"Don't you have friends?" Pat cursed at him for saying such a stupid thing. Only 3℅ of the population are pure breed so Pran can't actually find anyone else who might have his type of pills.

"For your kind information you dumb asshole-"

"I know I know... But what will I get if I give you my pills" Pat was talking about the pills he Didn't have. He laughed at himself but Pran couldn't know that.

"Well... I'll owe you one if you help me right now because It's becoming suffocating... I might go into the rut soon... If you help me I'll help you some other time... Deal?" Pran raised his fist to fist bump but Pat kept staring at him. He can't make this deal because he Doesn't have the pills. He has never seen purebred pills. He looked away. Can't look at those desperate eyes of Pran.

"I... Don't have them right now... I left them at home." Pat mumbled under his breath and Pran lowered his fisted hand. He stomped on the floor and started rubbing his hands on his face.

"Shit shit shit. I might go into the rut. I need to go back to my Parent's house or else I Won't be able to survive cause I can't order or cook while being in a rut. It's 1 hour away I Don't think I'll be able to hold on till then. Shit shit shit. I think I'll go into a rut in university. It will be a disaster. I don't want people to see me-"

"SHUT UP!" Pat yelled making Pran stop his running thoughts and mouth. He was kind of shocked at Pat's loud voice. Pat was sweating. It was kind of hot in here.

"STOP PANICKING. The first thing we have to do is make sure you are not in the public eye. So walk behind me. We are going to my car. " Pat opened the door and realised he couldn’t smell any other pheromones as Pran's pheromone was overpowering Everyone. Some people were giving him weird looks because it was getting stronger. As soon as they both got inside the cat Pat drove off to their apartment. Pat recently found out about them living in the same apartment building. And them being next-door neighbours once again. Pat almost dragged a very red and heavy breathing pran and stood in front of Pran's apartment. Pran opened it and walked inside locking him. Pat immediately went to a pharmacy to get pran pills to keep his act going. He was gonna tell Pran that those pills were his so he could still act like he was a purebred alpha.