"Polyramory! Well do you want to see him?"

"Well yea i m now curious about him so yea i do want to meet him"

"Fine then, we would always meet around 11 so come at that time. You can meet him too. And one more thing, can we please not the our family about this right now. I don't want to rush it."

"Sure, anything for you love"

And that's how they spend thier date with each other with hoseok laughing and teasing yoongi while yoongi wanting nothing but a sleep.

..................................................................
Back to present

By the time jimin completed sharing his story he finished two bottles of soju. Jungkook took care of him and made him sleep.

He received a text from taehyung

Taehyungie hyungi:

Hey, just wanted to ask that do want to have breakfast with me tomorrow and then go to university?

                                           My bunny:

Yea sure,but what's the occasion?

Taehyungie hyungie:

It's nothing, I just want people to know we are dating. 

My bunny:

Oh ok understood. Well thanks alot for keeping up this act with me.

Taehyungie hyungie :

It's ok jungkookie, I m more than happy to help you and never ever say thanks to me

My bunny:

Ok ok i won't, well see you tomorrow bye hyungie

Taehyungie hyung:

Bye baby *wink*

Jungkook smiled at the reply and went to sleep.

And taehyung? Well he couldn't sleep because he kept thinking about his breakfast date for tomorrow.

After struggling to not to think more about his bunny which is impossible he finally slept.

The next morning came and jimin decided to take a break after having the hangover.

Jungkook's mom gave him painkillers and jungkook left for the breakfast date with taehyung.

They reached a beautiful café and took a place near window.

Jungkook ordered pancakes with banana milk and taehyung ordered some croissant and coffee.

They were causally talking and taehyung flirting every now and then.  From far they really looked like a couple in love.

The waitress came to them with a Polaroid camera and told them that the café takes the photo of the couples who visit them and put it on their display board. Jungkook was hesitant to it but taehyung agreed and they took a cute photo. The waitress showed them the photo and then put it on the board.

Jungkook drank his banana milk in one go and got a white moustache on his face.

Taehyung chuckled and took a tissue and wiped it off catching jungkook off guard.

He threw the tissue and jungkook was blushing.

He didn't knew that taehyung can be this good actor. He acts so good to be a perfect boyfriend everybody dreams of, little did he knew that taehyung never acted of being his fake boyfriend from the very first day they kissed.

Taehyung has already considered him as his boyfriend,his love of the life and can do anything to keep jungkook safe and warm.

They left the café and we're going towards the bike when sltaehyjg suddenly said

"Kookie you go towards the bike I will come in a min."

"Ok hyungie but what happened?"

"Washroom" and ran away.

Jungkook stood there and laughed the the childish behaviour of the elder.

After few minutes taehyung came back but he was blushing.

"Are you ok hyung? Your face looks red".

"Ah no it's nothing let's go."

They left and went towards their university.

They both bid bye to each other and taehyung left a peck on his lips and left.

He saw doctor hoseok coming towards his direction

"Hey jungkook, is jimin absent?" Hoseok asked as he was worried about the younger after yesterday's incident.

"Hello hoseok-shi yes he was not feeling well since yesterday so he took a day off".

"Oh ok , thank you" and he left.

"These people are so obvious but still they can't understand each other's feelings" jungkook thought and left for his class.

-------------------------------

Well...today's chapter was mostly about sope...i just want to make all the charecters main in this story ...taekook is obvio main but it's better if all the charecters get a good role.

Anyways thanks for reading,

Don't forget to vote and comment

💞