Chapter 3

Is this really happening? Am I really kissing my best friend, in a classroom full of people? Part of me is screaming to pull away and this is a bad idea, this is your best friend, but the other part says fuck no the way her tongue moves is to fucking good. Lay is a bomb ass kisser it was soft yet urgent like it's been a long time coming and I can kiss her all day to be honest. However, we're at school and that is a bad idea even worse than kissing her, so I pull away. All I can do is stare at her. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What the fuck did I just do? I didn't mean to get so carries away; everything is going to be all weird now, but I play it off since we still have an audience.

"Is that enough proof for your ass or are you into some other shit you don't want people to know about?" I say trying to play off the fact that my nerves are buzzing. She rolls her eyes and says whatever before walking away as the bell rings. Me and Lay barely look at each other as we gather our things, both of us trying to appear normal and unfazed, but I can see the tension in her movements.

"Um did that really just happen?" Mariah, one of our teammates says coming over and looking back and forth between me and Lay.

"Yeah, what the hell was that all about Dré?" This guy named Brian says and I roll my eyes getting irritated. Brian is the male version of Patricia and except for coming after me he's always had a thing for Lay.

"Y'all tripping for no reason, Dré was just trying to get rid of Patricia" Lay says finally speaking up with an irritated look on her face. We've always gotten comments before but now I can imagine what people are going to say, but I don't give a fuck. That kiss was as good as that girl I met last night, maybe I was just tripping though that's probably what it was, maybe I'm still drunk.

The comments keep coming and I grab my bag and Lay's hand ignoring how good they seem to fit together. I look at Lay and I really start to notice how beautiful she was with her soft ass skin, and a natural beauty that most girls are jealous of, and don't get me started on her body. She's just all around sexy and I've done my best not to act on this underlying attraction. She gives me a look that says "we need to talk" I nod following her to her car and for a minute we just sit in silence. I don't say a word I just wait for her to go the fuck off, but she looks oddly calm.

"So, what was that?" I clear my throat and scratch my head nervously.

"I don't even know; Patricia is irritating the fuck out of me, and you were there." Deep down I wanted to kiss her, it was something I had wondered about before but never tried to act on, but she doesn't need to know all that. I turn towards her fully and watch her run her hands over her face. Damn she's fine I can't help but bite my lip as I glance at her pouty, soft, plump lips that loom so inviting.

"No Dré I know that look you can't look at me like that you're my best friend" she says mushing my head making me laugh.

"Sorry Lay but we both know you're fine as hell and you're a better kisser than I expected..." I trail off and bite my lip again moving closer to her slowly, testing the waters.

"Dré we can't" she whispers, and I nod in agreement I just need to kiss her one more time to make sure it's nothing, at least that's what I'm telling myself. She keeps protesting but she doesn't move away in fact she does the opposite and starts to move closer as well.

Malaya (Lay)

I don't know what I'm doing Dré is my best friend. I've never been blind to how sexy she is, she has bitches at her beck and call all the time, and I've never wanted to be one of those girls, yet here I am. She moves closer to me, and I try my fucking hardest to resist her but after I remember how good her lips feel, I think fuck it and kiss her with reckless abandon. She pulls me into her lap and deepens the kiss trailing her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance, I shake my head and I can tell she's not used to rejection.