Chapter 13: The Baladeer

Start from the beginning

"Lord Scaramouche. Is there anything you request?"

The short man crosses his arms and scoffs.
"How dare you interpellate me of this sort?! Do you have any idea the misfortune I can lie upon you?!"

He keeps and keeps yelling at the two, speaking whatever goes through his head. It's rather funny to see those two guys in distress while their superior yells at them for no particular reasons. After some good minutes, Scaramouche stops.

"I hope you understand what I've told and you will stop doing shit. Now follow me. I have some work for you."

"But Lady-"

"You dare disrespect me?!" There is a silence for a second and the soldier quickly shakes his head. The 6th then turns around and leads the road while the two soldiers follow him without another word. 

You quickly look around and run toward the door. You take out one of the pins Pantalone gave you and crochet the door lock. You push the door and peak inside to confirm no-one is there. 

Due to the silence, you enter the room and close the door behind you. Signora's quarters are looking luxurious. You recognise the Mondstadt style mixed with a bit of Snezhnayan. The room is wide with a room for her living and another for the bedroom. 

You walk around, analysing the surroundings. There is nothing special in her quarters so you start looking around for her stuff. 

After some good minutes, you find some pictures and paintings of her husband, and it was after 20 minutes you have found her diary. However you do not find anything to steal her.

You originally wanted to steal some stuff from her after she has ruined one of your experiments that were needed for The Captain. You perceived her silently laughing in the back while everyone was watching your failed experiment. 

You hadn't told Dottore about this and even arranged everything so Capitano’s letter to him would be lost. You prefer to take revenge yourself rather than crying to your boss.

You put the diary in your bag and walk toward the door. Once near it, you hear Signora's arrogant voice talking. 

You freeze for a second and silently run toward the nearest window. You open the bay window and carefully close it behind you to not let any traces. You look down to have an approximate height between the floor and the balcony. 

If you jump from here, your body would crash in the snow and death is assured. You then decide to climb down by taking support on the Headquarters' bricks. 

You slowly climb down and pray for your fingers to not slip. After climbing a bit down, you almost do not feel your fingers and they deeply hurt with all the weight you are putting on them. 

You decide to use, in a last hope, your Dendro delusion to create a liana and swing your body so you can at least enter the building from the window below. 

Your delusion glow slightly as it forms a remarkable liana. You wrap your fingers and legs around it and let yourself slide down. Once near the window, you start balancing your body back and forth to create a force and after some balancing, you throw your body forward and break the window. You squeeze your eyes so the glass doesn't damage them and do a roulade to cushion the fall. 

You feel the cold floor against your clothed butt but you do not care a bit. You remove the glass stuck in your clothing and skin. After removing the snow from your (h/c) hair, you look up and see many people staring down at you.

More precisely the Director, 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, 11th and their assistants. You rapidly notice that Carmen, the 5th's assistant, immediately moved behind him in case if you try anything.