He seemed to be a power user. He punched the zombie with a punch full of strength and immediately knocked the zombie away two meters away.

  Xu Youqi, who had just pushed Xiaoping over, took this opportunity to run forward quickly.

  Lin Yu didn't care about her at all, and rushed towards the girl whose throat was bitten, "Xiao Ping! Xiao Ping!"

  "Uh, uh, brother." Lin Ping held his collar tightly and spoke, and air poured into her damaged trachea.

  With a "wow" sound, a large mouthful of blood gushes out of his mouth before he can spit out the sound.

  Lin Yu held her in his arms, covered her neck and ran forward, "Don't be afraid, we are almost there! There is a bunker ahead, we will definitely be saved!"

  The group of them accelerated towards the bunker that had appeared in front of them, but when they ran to the bunker, they found that all the doors in front of them were locked.

  "Hey! Sorry, there's a system error!"

  None of the door cards they had on them could open the bunker door.

  The group of zombies behind him, stimulated by the blood, rushed towards them even more frantically.

  "Ouch!"

  "Ouch!"

  "Ouch!"

  When they saw all of them being cornered by zombies, the sound of a helicopter rumbled above their heads.

  Everyone looked up in shock as five helicopters landed in the bunker above them.

  "Ouch!"

  The zombie that had just bit Xiao Ping opened its mouth dripping with blood, and the zombie with her neck fascia and a piece of thyroid meat still left between its teeth rushed toward them.

  "boom!"

  A silenced gunshot rang out above them.

  Immediately afterwards.

  "boom!"

  "boom!"

  "boom!"

  Several gunshots were fired in succession.

  The bullets were fired without miss, and all four or five zombies chasing them were eliminated.

  All the zombies had precise headshots, and the bullet holes in front of their foreheads as thick as a thumb were gurgle with bright red blood.

  The pair of terrifying gray-white zombie pupils finally lost their bloodthirsty light and turned into real dead eyes.

  Everyone looked up at the helicopter above them in shock.

  After the men got out one by one, a young girl with a ponytail jumped out.

  They stood condescendingly above the bunker.

  "Hey, are you all residents of Ark One?" asked the only girl in the crowd.

  "Yes, we are!" Among them, a man answered first.

  Just then, there was a scream among them.

  "Ah! Lin Yu, you and your sister have turned into zombies! Why did you bring her back!" Xu Youqi screamed and shouted.

  After hearing her words, everyone realized that Lin Yu had been running back holding his sister.

  He held his sister's neck, and blood had already covered his hands and his entire chest.

  Hearing Xu Youqi's words, he raised his head and glared at her.

  "You, look what I'm doing! It was so urgent at that time, and I didn't do it on purpose! It's not intentional!" Xu Youqi hid behind the two men and looked at Lin Yu nervously.

  "Besides, your sister is about to turn into a zombie! How can you leave her here! Are you going to hurt all of us!"

  Xu Youqi said loudly. At this time, everyone who originally sympathized with Lin Yu couldn't help but step back.

  "Lin Yu, throw your sister out quickly!"

  "No, kill her. She will turn into a zombie soon."

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023