Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Have a good night's sleep.

  Han Qingxia went to his office early in the morning and scolded Fang Qiu as if he had been given chicken blood.

  Supervise a wave of people in the mining factories to speed up mining, then urge a wave of upstream and downstream factories to speed up, and finally go to the defensive wall to personally inquire about the progress.

  After working at the factory, she goes to the farm. After working on the farm, she has to go to school to see if the children are paying attention to class.

  We need to vigorously encourage and urge everyone from top to bottom.

  In fact, it has been proven that it works really well.

  As soon as Han Qingxia appeared, everyone's energy increased.

  "Do it all well! Do a good job and get benefits!"

  "yes!"

  As soon as the welfare was stimulated, everyone was very motivated and worked overtime like a screw.

  Han Qingxia was very satisfied, so she turned around and pulled Qi Sang out and asked him to write another ten development reports. She wanted to accelerate the development of Midsummer Alliance.

  "Why are you in a hurry? No one is urging you. The external zombies are still within control." Qi Sang said.

  "Get there quickly!" Han Qingxia kicked him into his office.

  Qisang: "..."

  Even though everyone was getting started, Han Qingxia didn't relax.

  Because competition is two-way.

  She knew that there were three Ark bases. One day, those three Ark bases would also know that a large alliance had emerged in the eastern region on its own without any official early help.

  Han Qingxia did not think that those three were friendly and would extend a helping hand to her to develop together and defeat the zombies.

  If only one of them had that idea, the initial rescue would not have been a complete failure at all.

  Those three are not a place of hope left by some country, but three tigers sharing the cake with each other in the chaotic apocalypse.

  After knowing their existence, Han Qingxia's idea was to eat them or be eaten by them.

  They will only be the same.

  There is one difference, that one will definitely be Devoured by other bases first.

  The weak will eat the strong, the winner will always take all, and the loser will get nothing.

  So now, the most unacceptable thing for Han Qingxia is that she is weak.

  If she wants to become stronger, she must seize the time to develop and surpass those three Ark bases while those three bases don't know about her!

  Being strong can give her a sense of security!

  "Qing Xia."

  Lu Qiyan's voice came again.

  "What's up?"

  "I just got the latest news from my grandfather! Something happened at Ark Base No. 1!"

  Han Qingxia immediately became interested when he heard this.

  "What good news?"

  Lu Qiyan: "...An infected person got into Ark Base No. 1 yesterday."

  Chapter 245 Seizing meat from the tiger's mouth

  "Ark Base No. 1 has a population of about 40,000, which is the largest among the three Ark bases. Last night, infected people were mixed into their base, which directly caused more than 20,000 people in the base to become zombies, and more than 8,000 people were injured. More than 3,000 people escaped, and the rest were trapped three floors below the ground. Until now, they have not controlled the scene."

  Han Qingxia stood up after hearing this, "How many infected people can make such a big noise?"

  Lu Qiyan frowned and uttered a few words, "One."

  When Han Qingxia heard this, he directly stretched out his hand to give the other party a thumbs up.

  "ox!"

  She was simply shocked that an infected person could push their base to this point by blending into the crowd.

  This is not the beginning of the end of the world!

  It is not that Han Qingxia has not considered the secondary zombie virus disaster among the crowd.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023