One is Ouyang Lan and the other is Xu Shaoyang!

  In addition, Jin Hu is purple loyal, Chu Yi, Lin Ming and Liu Yue are all red loyal.

  The guards under her, except Qin Ke, all have a loyalty value of over 100!

  Han Qingxia immediately set his sights on Qin Ke.

  "Qin Ke."

  Han Qingxia looked at him with a smile, "I also prepared a gift for you."

  Qin Ke stood up with a smile and said, "What?"

  "I'll give you a set of men's skin care products first. Look at your handsome face. It's become chapped recently and needs to be taken care of." Han Qingxia gave him a set of men's cosmetics.

  Qin Ke: "..."

  "Also, you haven't been very energetic recently. A man must pay attention to his health after he is twenty-five years old. I will give you another thermos cup. Make some wolfberries and drink more hot water." Han Qingxia gave him another thermos cup.

  Qin Ke: "..."

  "Finally, I will give you a cute panda eye patch, which will double your charming appearance. When you go out in the future, little girls will definitely like you."

  Qin Ke: "..."

  Han Qingxia gave him a lot and looked at him with a smile.

  "Like it?"

  "I like everything you give me."

  "Really?"

  "real."

  "Have I sent it to your heart? If you hadn't told me, I would have satisfied you."

  Qin Ke smiled and said, "Everything you give me is from my heart."

  Han Qingxia looked at his smile, he smiled and she smiled too.

  After laughing for a while, Han Qingxia raised his fist and punched him in the eye.

  Turn him into panda eyes.

  Chu Yi and Ning Yu, who were lining up at the back: "..."

  Damn, she is so unwaveringly loyal that she is so kind to him for nothing!

  Han Qingxia turned around and took back the men's skin care products and thermos cup in his hand and put them in Chu Yi's hands.

  "Drink more hot water and take care of yourself."

  "Yes, yes! I will do it every day!" Chu Yi nodded quickly, fearing that he would be beaten by Han Qingxia for being insincere.

  It was Ning Yu's turn, and Han Qingxia gave him a game console.

  Ning Yu really didn't expect Han Qingxia to give him something like this.

  After he was stunned, a happy smile appeared on his face, "Thank you, boss!"

  "Okay, let's all go back."

  After handing out a circle of gifts, Han Qingxia sent these people away.

  She is also relatively relaxed about Qin Ke now. She allows him to move freely within the scope of the Midsummer Alliance.

  Within the scope of the Midsummer Alliance, Han Qingxia's radar system and surveillance system made him invisible.

  Once he gets close to the edge of the Midsummer Alliance, the police will automatically stop him.

  So in her territory, she can give him a little freedom.

  After putting all these people on holiday, Han Qingxia looked at the time, picked up two boxes of biscuits and a box of mooncakes and stood up.

  We have to go to Lu Qiyan.

  As soon as she stood up, there was a sound on the door, "Kunkou."

  "Enter."

  Han Qingxia nodded. She looked up and saw Lu Qiyan, wearing a suit for the first time, walking in.

  Chapter 242 Registration in the Household Registration Department

  Lu Qiyan usually wears either military uniforms or combat uniforms, and never wears other clothes at all.

  This was the first time Han Qingxia saw him put on a suit.

  He was wearing a straight black suit that fit him perfectly. His one-meter-two long legs looked even straighter and slender against the suit pants. There was a mechanical gear brooch pinned to the suit pocket made of high-grade twill fabric.

  After taking off his usual sharp and capable combat uniform and putting on a suit, Lu Qiyan revealed his gentle and gentle temperament for the first time.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023