Han Qingxia chuckled, and the old woman also smiled when she saw this.

  She looked at Han Qingxia with a smile and said, "Come in with me."

  ------

  One more chapter.

  Chapter 232: Having a Wife and Forgetting Mom

  "mom!"

  Qin Ke immediately shouted to stop.

  "Can I still eat your wife?" The old woman glared at him, "If you have a wife, you will forget about your mother."

  "Come in quickly with me."

  After she finished speaking, she turned around and walked into a room inside.

  When Han Qingxia saw this, he stood up.

  "Beauty boss."

  "Go and have a look."

  "Wait a minute." Qin Ke pulled her back, carefully tied the red rope she was holding around her wrist, and tied it in a tight knot, "Be careful."

  "Um."

  Han Qingxia walked step by step towards the old woman's room.

  After entering the room, the door was slammed behind him.

  When she was on alert, a large iron box appeared in front of her.

  The old woman held the iron box in front of her dearly and said, "Come over and take a look."

  Han Qingxia frowned, "What?"

  "It's all for you." The old woman opened the iron box with a smile. Inside was a thick stack of moldy money and a red book.

  "This is the wife's book I saved for Xiaoqiang. It contains 30,000 yuan, and this old house book. They are all yours now."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  After the old woman stuffed these to Han Qingxia, she tremblingly took out a red cloth bag from herself.

  The red cloth bag was opened, and there were several layers of cloth inside.

  After uncovering the layers layer by layer, what was finally revealed in front of Han Qingxia was an old-fashioned gold ring, a necklace and a pair of earrings.

  "You can take these to the mall and melt them in the style you like."

  Trembling, she stuffed all these things into Han Qingxia's hands.

  Han Qingxia didn't want it, but she held her hand very tightly.

  It was so tight that Han Qingxia could feel the heat coming from her palm.

  She is really a living person.

  Still alive.

  "How have you survived these two years?" Han Qingxia asked.

  "An old woman shouldn't just live like that, just bask in the sun and wait for you to come back." The old woman said with a smile.

  "what did you eat?"

  The old woman took Han Qingxia to her bedroom. In her bedroom was a box of biscuits distributed by the mining factory.

  "I don't eat much. I only eat one biscuit in three days. I still have a lot more, so don't buy it for me."

  Han Qingxia frowned. She knew that some old people ate very little throughout the day.

  However, she had so little that she didn't even finish a box of biscuits in two years.

  At this time, she thought about the canned food she took out again, "You don't even eat the canned food?"

  "The canned food is expensive. It's for Xiaoqiang. I won't eat it." The old woman shook her head repeatedly.

  When Han Qingxia heard this, she felt stuffy in her heart.

  Canned food was expensive, and she was reluctant to take a bite until it turned moldy.

  At this time, she noticed the photos on her desktop, which were photos of a boy from childhood to adulthood.

  However, he has had a piece of cloth covering his right eye since he was five years old.

  "Xiaoqiang is a poor child. When he was a child, his father and I were busy and had no time to take care of him. An accident caused his eye to break. From then on, he only had one eye left."

  Han Qingxia finally knew why she recognized Qin Ke as his child.

  "I don't want him to work outside, and I don't want him to be laughed at. No one in the city would want a blind person. It would be great if he mines at the doorstep." The old woman rambled .

  Just when she was about to continue pulling Han Qingxia to talk, Han Qingxia suddenly heard an extremely loud voice.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top
Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023