Chapter 2: A new path

Start from the beginning

After some trials, you came with this:

"Dear Granny,

I hope you are doing fine and well, as well as everyone in Qingce Village. I apologize for not have written more letter recently, I was quite occupied with the work given at the Akademiya.
As always, I have been doing well, but this letter isn't sent for small chitchat purposes.
I had some issues with the head of the Akademiya recently, and they decided to expel me. I count it as a deep loss, but fortunately, someone accepted to take me under their wing and teach me more about science. This person is quite well known in this domain which is why I accepted his proposal.
So I will be heading to Snzhnaya.
I will try to negotiate to see you any time soon, and I will give you my new address as soon as possible.

Take care and love you,

(Y/N)"

You roll the paper and give it to one of the birds. The small animal flies away and you watch it taking its path toward the nation of wealth and economy.

You sigh and takes a new paper for Baizhu's one. At least, he already knows about your expulsion, and he must know who Dottore is, so it won't be complicated to explain things.

You dive the tip of your feather in the ink and starts writing.

"To Baizhu,

At the moment I am writing this letter, I have already packed my stuff and just have to leave the Akademiya for good.
I have some change of plans though. I am not going back to Liyue, or at least not yet. Yesterday, someone known as Il Dottore, "The Doctor", came in the nation to find me and suggest working under his wing, meaning I will be staying in Snezhnaya for a good while.
He affirmed I will be his assistant at the minimal, so I would get a good place among this domain after some time.
After asking some details, I will be assured to be able to perform some experiments that are not allowed in the Akademiya's rules, which can be an asset.
I would still like to stay in contact with you though.
I hope to see you soon,

(Y/N)"

After giving the letter to the last bird, you put your feather in your handbag and pick your suitcases. Just in time, two butlers knock on your opened door.

"M. (L/N)? We are ready to bring your stuff to the entrance of the Akademiya."
You nod and give them your suitcases, which they put on a sort of cart to make the travel easier.

Once you arrive at the gates, your eyes catch the Grand Sage Azar and you run to him. He gives you an interrogative disgusted glare and you just forcedly smile at him.

"Nice to see you dear sir." You pick a rolled paper from your pocket and hand it to him. He takes it and his gaze is piercing into yours.

"Oh, you should read it rapidly. Words of advice." You just say and go back to the cart full of your suitcases.

The butlers inform you that you can keep the cart to bring your suitcases to the place you will rest. You rapidly thank them and quickly leave the building before the headmaster catches you.

The letter you have given him just tells him to not be surprised if some students are found dead by poison in a few days.
So as soon as he will read the letter, he would be a little bit mad. Only a little ofc :)

As soon as you cross the gates, you brightly smile and breathe the great fresh air of the end of the morning.

Though your smile soon turns into a grimace as you remember that to climb down the path toward the Akademiya, you have to pass through multiple very steep slopes. You take a good breath and try to find a strategically way to bring these stuff down.