Chapter 1: Expelled

Start from the beginning

As you arrived nearby the abandoned village, you spotted a weird fluffy looking creatures surrounded by hilichurls. It was the first time you have seen this kind of thing in real life. You have read a book talking about a place underneath called "The Abyss" and that monsters were living in there, just like the one before you. The book theorised that the "Abyss Mages" could mind control hilichurls and other kinds of creatures so they can do as they wish.

The mage ordered the Hilichurls to attack a Cicin Mage that was passing by. The way they did as it wished without an ounce of hesitation and all the strength they were putting in it was incredible. You were staring from afar at the scene, peeking behind a tree, until the Fatuus eventually fall to the ground.

For some reason, it made a tilt in your head and your only thoughts were about this kind of magic and power. How great can it be to have control of people and make them obeying you without hesitation? In other words, you developed a great for everything that concern power over others.

When you were 18, you have travelled to Mondstadt to find some books about science and the human anatomy. You started to take a liking to the domain of science and biology, and your path was now all traced.

A few weeks after coming back from Mondstadt, Granny introduced you to a doctor who got graduated at the Akademiya a couple of months ago in only a few years. Named Baizhu, the doctor offered you a job at his pharmacy where you have learned quite a lot of things during these years by his sides. He was only 5 years older than you, but his expertise in medicine is really amazing.

He easily became a close friend of yours, and after a year, he suggested you to enrol at the Akademiya in order to have a diploma and being able to exercise any job concerning science you wish. He even used his connection to this academy to give you a guarantee to study there.

And here you are, or mainly were, studying at the prestigious and famous Akademiya, located in none other than the nation of wisdom, Sumeru.

After slamming the door of the Sage's office _ which attracted a lot of attention toward you _ you stormed through the corridors of the academy, and as you walk, students get out of your path, as if they knew you would let your anger out on anybody in your way.

Whispers and murmurs were heard as people stared at you, but you are used to them. Your reputation matters not to you. The opinion of people about you was never a bother.

As you walk in direction of the exit of the building, your breath gets heavier and heavier, exposing more and more the anger burning inside you. You would be ready to kill anyone who gets in your way, and it isn't a hyperbole.

You finally reach the doors of the Akademiya in two minutes only. As you counter the fountain, you cast your Akasha in it.

You know that those devices are made to have a view on people. You knew it since the beginning. This is why your trafficked it so it would only let you have access to some information without being spied.

You could feel some people's eyes widen at the sight since it would mean "rejecting the wisdom offered by the greater Lord".

Well, fuck this wisdom and Lord, your privacy and life isn't the Akademiya's business.

As you get out of the building, you take a deep breath of the fresh air and you remove your hat. You just cast it on the ground, receiving some glares from the guards at the entrance.

You take a look at the wide green landscape in front of you. On a hand, you don't want to leave a nation full of cultures, beauty and mysteries waiting to be solved, but on another hand, you know that you wouldn't be left alone if you stayed here.