Meeting up ~Girls side~

Disclaimer : I Ashley the Author DOES NOT OWN ANYTHING!! Except the Plot and stuff...yeah stuff anyways.

I will do this Book for some time then when I think I wanna stop Im gonna update 'The magic within me'

Okay, to make it clear Dawn will be a new girl along with May, Serena, Iris and Crystal. Leaf and Shauna on the other hand are old students who were there for 2 years learning Magic, and the boys are not new students so you can say Leaf knows them. (( this book was made randomly since i have been wanting to make a book like this kay? So don't judge me -.- ))

~

( this is a made up legend for the story )

Long ago, in the land of Pokemon, where trainers live to fight battles, compete in contests, perform in performances and just live peacefully with Pokémon, lived the Pokémon, Arceus and his fellow companions, Dialga Guardian of the girls, and Palkia Guardian of the boys.

One day, a epic battle happened Dialga, who was fighting for the girls. Palkia, fighting for the boys had a bet that whoever won is the most powerful side. a huge crowd gathered among the legendary Pokémon as they prepared for battle.

After the battle, Palkia lost leaving Dialga to laugh and say that girls are much better and stronger, don't forget absolutely fabulous. Soon the two argued none stop which led to Arceus giving all humans powers since now, the girls vs. boys war began.

Years later, Arceus made a school for Girls and Boys to learn how to become friends, and how to control magic.

Arceus specifically watched 6 girls and 6 boys. Arceus soon got into shipper mood, and put them in pairs that would soon meet. Arceus put a boy with an ice cold heart and a very bubbly girl together, a serious gal and a mischievous boy, a arrogant boy and a food loving girl, a determined boy and a lovely girl, a connoisseur boy and a dragon-loving girl, and a smart yet strong girl and a playboy.

And so the year started with a few new students, and Dawn and Crystal were two of those new students.

Dawn

My name is Dawn Hikari Berlitz and this is my best friend, Crystal Sky (A/N meh, dint know what to put so i made her last name, Sky ) "Hey, Crys?" I asked my best friend. "yeah, Dawn?" She looked up from what she was reading, and turned to face me. "is May gonna come this year?" I ask her, May Haruka Maple was my other best friend. "yep! Speaking of May there she is now... MAY!" I turn to look where Crys was waving at, and i saw my other best friend running towards us with her green bandana in her hand. ( A/N she is wearing whatever she wore when she met Dawn )

"Dawn! Crys! Its so nice to see im not gonna be alone in this school!" She smiled at me then we heard a grumble, i turned to Crys but she just laughed. "guess May is still May!" Oh i get it. "your hungry, aren't you May?" I looked at her with a smile, and she nodded but soon started to panic. "Whats wrong?" Me and Crys shared a confused expression. "um wheres the bathroom? I need to use the bathroom!!!" She then rushed into the school bumping into people while bowing and saying 'sorry' to them. "C'mon we better get inside the school too Crys!" She nodded and we both walked there.

Serena

Sigh. Guess i need to make friends this school year... of course i have to try to get along with our 'enemies' the boys. i continued walking as i see some boys give me weird looks i haven't been given before. "OUTTA MY WAAAAAAY!" I turn around in alarm, and once i did i got pushed to the floor. "oh my gosh! I am so so sorry!!" The girl said, she held out her hand to me, and i gladly took it. "its ok... um..." i say waiting for her to introduce herself. "oh right! My names
May, May Haruka Maple! I was just looking for the bathroom... heh." she awkwardly smiled and i smiled back and pointed ahead which was the entrance of the school. "i think theres a bathroom in there!" She smiled and then started rushing there again. 'huh, looks like i wont be totally alone this year!' I thought and started walking with a huge smiled, ignoring the looks i get from boys.

May

"Bathroom! Finally!!" I scream but a person stopped me, since there was only one bathroom he was about to go in. "HEY! Move it boy! I need to use the bathroom!!" I screamed as he turned around and smirked, 'oh no, why him? Of all people?' "Well if it isn't June!" I turned so red i bet i would of exploded. "hmph! Like i said Drew! My name is May! Now if you don't wanna get burned... MOVE OUTTA MY WAY!" He sighed and moved so i could enter, hah! Beat that Drew! Girls rule! yey, bathroom!

Iris

What is this place? All i know is that the village elder brought me here. i used the vines from the trees that were growing near this tall building to swing on them. "Axew, what do you think of this place?" Apparently i could speak with Dragon types and use dragon type moves, so its like im one with them! "Iris, i think its called... a school?" My axew said of course only i could understand! I looked down from the big tree i was at, 5 specific girls caught my attention one had pigtails that were floating, another had a beanie with a pink pokeball, a girl wearing a pink hat with a black ribbon, and a girl with a green bandana. i jumped out in front of the two blue haired girls. "Hi there! I was just up in that tree and you guys caught my attention!! Who are you guys anyway?" I ask they looked kinda relieved i wasn't a ninja or some creepy stalker. "well I'm Dawn! Dawn Hikari Berlitz nice to meet you!" The girl with a beanie said. "Im Crystal Sky, but call me Crys! Whats your name?" I smiled and axew just held onto my shoulder. "Im Iris! I come from the village of dragons!" They seemed interested in where i was from so i told them a few details about the place.

Crystal

Wow! I cant believe im talking to a girl from the village of dragons!! And she can understand dragon type Pokémon! Awesome! "Your village seems so interesting!! I wish i did research on it!" She grinned, a big grin and we walked into the principles office. "good morning girls!" The principle, principle Arceus greeted us, i noticed a Jigglypuff and Celebi beside Arceus. "Good morning, principle Arceus! We are here for our dorms! And schedules!!" Dawn said rather bubbly and excitedly. "Dawn, Iris, Serena, May, Crystal and Leaf share dorms this year! Lucky you! You get roomed with Leaf she is one of the best with magic!" Jiggly, the jigglypuff said. "really? Cant wait to meet our dorm mates!" we all said in unison and Celebi gave us our dorm number, #203 and we rushed there right away.

~

Ashley : Sylv! Disclaimer please!

Sylv : we own completely nothing from pokemon only the idea! Thank you!

Dawn : IM EXCITED!!

All other girls : Me too!

Shauna : * enters * Hey! Am i part? I wanna meet Serena! C'mon!

Ashley : you appear later! So hope you guys like it feedback is appreciated and this is my first ever pokemon fanfic! So please no hate! And especially NO SHIP WARS!

Everyone : Bai for now!