Rong Yin said.

  "Yes! Boss!"

  Ju Tai and others said.

  When Han Qingxia saw this, she knew that Rong Yin must be wary of her.

  He wanted to see if they really flew back to City A and reported the outside intelligence to him.

  This man is really difficult to deal with.

  Han Qingxia watched several people get on the plane. When Ju Tai was the last one, she said, "My helicopter has a load limit. If you are overweight, one of you will get off!"

  Ju Tai: "..."

  Han Qingxia pulled Ju Tai down.

  Rong Yin looked dissatisfied when he saw this. Xu Shaoyang, who was in the driver's seat, said at the right time, "The three of them have just the right weight. If there is one more, they won't be able to fly ."

  After hearing this, Rong Yin finally said, "Okay."

  "Boss, I..."

  "Wait for the next trip."

  Rongyin looked at Han Qingxia, her eyes still gentle.

  Han Qingxia smiled at Rongyin, turned around and left. After she left, Ju Tai stepped forward.

  "Boss, I think she just doesn't want to help us and is deliberately playing these tricks on us! I suspect she may have asked her subordinates not to come tomorrow!"

  Rongyin laughed, "It doesn't matter, she's here. If she wants to drag her away, just stay here with me."

  "What about the subordinate next to her?"

  Rong Yin's eyes gradually fell on Qin Ke, and his eyes gradually showed murderous intent, "If the plane doesn't come tomorrow, we will get rid of him!"

  Ju Tai: "Yes!"

  At this moment, a voice suddenly came from among them.

  "There are zombies!"

  "The zombies are coming!"

  Walking to the center of the crowd, Han Qingxia, who had been waiting for two days to prevent helicopters from coming tomorrow, heard the siren.

  She looked around and saw a large group of humanoid creatures running in the forest ahead.

  They visually inspected more than a hundred people, including men and women, old and young. Some had their heads tilted, some were limping, or some were using both hands and feet. They were like running a marathon, rushing in from the west.

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  Han Qingxia thought it might be that helicopters had been flying here every day in the past few days. The loud sound attracted the zombies on the periphery, and they gradually found them in the middle.

  The fastest runner is a young male zombie wearing a white vest, sports shorts and short hair. It looks like he was an athlete in life.

  The muscles all over the body still maintain a certain degree of smoothness, and it runs like a tiger. The wound is on its shoulder, from the shoulder to the forearm. A piece of flesh is torn off and the bones are visible, but this does not affect its ability to survive. Swing arms.

  It was a professional athlete zombie. Within seconds, it distanced itself from the zombies behind it and ran towards them.

  "Ouch——"

  The athlete zombie had a pale face and opened its bloody mouth to pounce on the nearest man.

  The man pulled out two bone-chopping knives from his waist and slashed hard at its head.

  "Click——"

  I originally thought of escaping the zombie with a knife, but I never thought that this zombie was also a zombie with hardened skin, so the big knife got stuck directly on its head.

  The zombie holding the bone chopping knife screamed and jumped on him even more crazily.

  ——————

  Will update in a few days!

  Chapter 218 One Hundred Thousand Crystal Cores

  "Ouch——"

  The zombie with the knife stuck in its head pounced on the man's shoulder, opened its mouth wide, and pulled out a long and disgusting blood streak from its mouth. It whined and gnawed on the man's shoulder.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023