Although in fact, his family before the end of the world has always been a wealthy and loving family that everyone envied.

  His parents are both wealthy. Both parents are the only son and daughter of leading companies in the industry. The business marriage is a happy and powerful union.

  But behind the scenes, his parents have been doing their own thing.

  His father had many mistresses, and his mother had many puppies. He was born in a test tube because her mother hated his father and wouldn't even let him touch her. She didn't even look at him after giving birth.

  His grandparents had high hopes for him as the heir to the two major families at first, but they wanted to engulf each other completely. After using various methods, they broke up, and their respective sons and daughters had a lot of sons and daughters. Illegitimate children.

  They all went to support the children of their own blood.

  He, the serious heir, became the object of abandonment by both families.

  He tried to get everyone to pay attention to him through rebellion, but his rebellion only accelerated everyone's neglect of him.

  His father would say that such a stupid guy can't be born in their family, so let's just follow his stupid mother.

  His mother would say that this annoying child was not born to her, and that his father's genes are really rubbish.

  His grandparents shook their heads, their disgust even stronger.

  Later, he learned to be a gentle and sunny person, at least on the surface.

  This way others will think he is a good person.

  Chapter 221 Someone supports me

  Of course, if God wants to close a door on him, he must give him a window.

  He has been extremely smart since he was a child, and he has read a lot of books since he was a child. Books have armed him with a stronger heart.

  If others don't treat him as a human being, then he will follow through.

  Later, the end came.

  His home court suddenly came out.

  After the apocalypse broke out, he first massacred his father, mother, grandfather's family, recruited security guards from both sides, and formed a great tomorrow's base.

  He is like a fish in water in the apocalypse, and in this apocalypse, he kills and dominates as much as he wants.

  Other than that, he didn't have any other ideas.

  Until Han Qingxia smiled like a little sun in front of him.

  It's not that he doesn't like women, he just doesn't like women who are afraid of him.

  That fearful and shrinking look disgusts him, as if it exposes his evil, dark and inhuman nature.

  Han Qingxia is the only one who is not afraid of him.

  Not pretending, she really wasn't afraid of him.

  Even if he knew that what she said were all lies and that she was trying to confuse him by shouting those two words, at this moment, he was still dazzled by the peaceful smile that did not scare him.

  He felt that in Han Qingxia's eyes, he was not a beast, but a human being.

  In her eyes, no matter how bad he is, she will treat him as a human being.

  "I said, I will protect you." Rongyin looked at her smiling face and said slowly.

  "Captain Rong is such a good man." Han Qingxia glanced at him and his eyes fell on his knife. "Your knife looks really good, much better than mine. Can you give it to me?"

  Rongyin: "..."

  Han Qingxia also said it casually, but she didn't expect that after she finished speaking, a knife with a scabbard was actually handed to her.

  "your."

  "Really give it to me?"

  "If you want it, I'll give it to you."

  Rongyin gave her the knife.

  His knife was a collection of his grandfather's, and it was the knife he had been using in the last days.

  "This is so embarrassing." Han Qingxia put away the knife without saying a word.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top
Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |

The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023