Rong Yin raised her head and drank the liquid.

  Behind Rongyin, many superpowers took out the crystal cores from their pockets. They performed similar actions, crushing them directly and swallowing them, or some simply threw them into their mouths, making them crunch like chewing bones. Chew it, and then spit out the dried crystal core shell.

  Han Qingxia's heart was beating when she saw this.

  The crystal nuclei that Qi Sang extracted with the extraction machine had so many impurities that he went crazy after eating them, but people like Rong Yin actually ate them directly.

  Han Qingxia now feels that in their previous life, they perished like fireworks. It was really not just zombies that evolved and engulfed them.

  Rather, these people are lunatics walking barefoot on the tip of a knife.

  If the zombies don't die, they die.

  Someone has to die.

  "Captain Han, if you want one, I'll invite you." Rongyin stretched out his hand to her.

  Han Qingxia just felt like she was seeing a lunatic who was a hundred times crazier than her.

  He also wears a humble and polite smile every day.

  "No, we don't eat like that."

  "Oh? How do you eat?"

  Han Qingxia's expression didn't change, "Let's cook it and eat it."

  Rongyin: "..."

  He suddenly felt that what Han Qingxia said made sense.

  It may be better absorbed if eaten cooked.

  It was getting late, and Rong Yin's people set up camp at the same spot.

  Set up a large pot.

  The fire superpower makes a fire, the water superpower adds water, and everyone starts cooking.

  This is the richest base Han Qingxia has ever encountered. Rongyin has plenty of supplies, including meals and vegetables and some drinks.

  When she is outside, others eat from her. Today she can finally eat from others.

  Rong Yin opened a small stove for Han Qingxia alone, asked her what she liked to eat, and cooked her a pot of braised pork ribs and rice.

  He sat down, served a bowl of rice to Han Qingxia and Qin Ke, and ate with Han Qingxia in a very landlord-friendly manner. At this moment, there was a sudden noise behind them.

  "Ahhh!"

  "ah!"

  "ah!"

  Han Qingxia looked up and saw a man in the crowd behind him rushing towards his companion like crazy, opening his mouth and biting him.

  He nibbled on the other person's ear, and the other person screamed like a slaughtered pig.

  "Zila--"

  Blood spurted out wildly, and the companion's ear was bitten off.

  The crazy man gnawed at the bloody spot and sucked the blood.

  Like a zombie that has been hungry for a long time, he sucked it up in big gulps, while his companions howled in pain.

  At this time, the crazy man was kicked away.

  Immediately afterwards, one of his hands was chopped off with a knife.

  The severe pain made him scream and regain his senses, but unfortunately he could not make a sound. He faced the ground and was stepped into the mud.

  Rong Yin said nothing, calmly and gently stepping on the man's head. The man tried to struggle violently, but he was like a flapping prawn under his feet. He could only arch his waist and spasm repeatedly.

  Everyone who saw it felt pain in their bones.

  Until he stopped struggling.

  Rong Yin let go of his feet.

  The man who had just gone crazy was now like a soaked rat, with a pale face and no energy. He got up from the ground in despair and horror, looking at the friendly Rong Yin in front of him.

  "Boss, I..."

  "bass!"

  A flash of sword light flashed, and one of his ears was cut off.

  The man's nerves were suddenly numbed by pain. With only one arm left, he hugged his ear and curled up, but he gritted his teeth and didn't make a sound.

  Rong Yin looked at him condescendingly, "Pain can overcome losing your mind. Don't forget it next time."

  "Yes." The man nodded in horror.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023