Some are engineering, agriculture, military science, combat classes, zombie studies, etc. Literature only accounts for a very small proportion.

  Learn something when.

  Apply what you learn.

  Qi Sang separated a group of scientific researchers, led by Ouyang Lan, to comprehensively study the zombie virus.

  At this point, Han Qingxia's alliance infrastructure has been officially completed.

  They use City A as their base. Basic agriculture has been restored, industry has been restored, schools, trade systems, hospitals, and scientific research have been restored.

  And all of this is coordinated by the Midsummer Alliance.

  The world's first human respite from the zombie wave appears.

  Han Qingxia was busy until the beginning of July before she finalized the direction of the alliance inside and outside.

  After finishing the internal affairs, she now faced the two cities of BC outside A city.

  On her computer, the purple-red color outside the small white dots is getting heavier and heavier.

  This means that the zombie wave is about to break out in the two cities of BC.

  "Qing Xia! Yue Tu sent a message."

  Lu Qiyan came to Han Qingxia and brought a special message.

  "Girl, Rong Yin has been out of contact for three days. A large number of zombies have spread out in City C. If we don't pull him out, we will be ready to retreat. Do we pull him in now or not ?"

  After listening to Yue Tu's words, Han Qingxia asked, "Where is their last news?"

  "In City C Wetland Park!"

  Han Qingxia opened the map. City C Wetland Park was very large. This park was almost no man's land, but the zombies on the periphery were numb.

  Large expanses of purple-red surround the Wetland Park.

  If Yue Tu didn't help Rongyin, he really couldn't get out.

  When Han Qingxia saw this, he smiled slightly and said, "Let's move back a little, but don't move too far. After all, we are friendly countries."

  Isn't Rong Yin's position very good? He can perfectly attract zombies to them and they won't die very early.

  At this moment, a gentle but cold voice suddenly came from their radio station.

  "If Captain Han considers us an ally, come and support us. If you continue to withdraw, you will give up on us."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  She turned to look at Lu Qiyan.

  Lu Qiyan turned off the radio and said slowly, "I didn't know they were online either."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Han Qingxia decided to build a local area network!

  The radio station has no security at all!

  From the first glance, that bitch Rong Yin plays the radio station every day, and it is specifically aimed at her, so he can listen to it anytime and anywhere!

  "Send the signal to Rong Yin, we will save him, I will go there myself!"

  When Lu Qiyan heard Han Qingxia's words, he adjusted the frequency and paused, "But they are in the center of the zombie wave. Are you going to Yue Tu to save them?"

  "Why bother? I have a helicopter."

  Lu Qiyan: "!!!"

  That afternoon, a helicopter took off from the open space in front of the air raid shelter in City A and headed for the Wetland Park in City C.

  On the plane, there were Han Qingxia, Qin Ke, and Xu Shaoyang.

  No one else brought them.

  Lu Qiyan looked at Han Qingxia who had a helicopter in shock.

  He doesn't even have a helicopter!

  Where did Han Qingxia get it?

  Han Qingxia's calculation was very good. She flew a helicopter to rescue Rong Yin.

  But the helicopter can carry up to five people at a time, and she occupies three positions. In other words, she can rescue up to two people at a time.

  Rongyin now has about 800 people waiting for her helicopter to rescue them one after another. Well, it should be the year of the monkey and the month of the horse.

  Han Qingxia wanted Rong Yin to stand in front of her and consume zombies for them, but Rong Yin was not stupid. After eavesdropping on her conversation today, if she didn't help, Rong Yin would definitely fall out with them.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023