"Who is he?"

  "Girl, he is Rong Yin." At this time, the sound of Yuetu's subwoofer sounded.

  Han Qingxia's eyes immediately lit up.

  "Captain Han, I have long admired your name." A more friendly smile appeared on Rong Yin's handsome and fair face.

  A pair of beautiful slender eyes narrowed into two slits with a smile.

  He stretched out his hand to Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia looked at the white and slender hand stretched out in front of her, and the memory of Rong Yin in her previous life flashed through her mind.

  Rong Yin, director of Tomorrow Base.

  He led the Tomorrow Base to survive in the urban area of ​​City C for five years and died from the zombie wave in the city.

  He had killed 300,000 zombies during his lifetime, and he had strict zombie-killing KPI requirements for the residents of his base.

  Each person has one zombie head per day, which cannot be killed with his own head.

  This indicator is really in progress. He personally checks and accepts it every day, and not a single fish slips through the net. It is said that in the later stage, zombie heads and human heads were piled up in a building.

  Superpower: A person with dual superpowers, one of which is spiritual and the other is unknown.

  Personality: The city is very deep, hot on the outside and cold on the inside, with a spring breeze smile. He seems to be kind to others, but in fact he is as cruel as Yue Tu.

  He has always been ranked third in the list of the top ten ruthless people. If he hadn't died too early and was topped by Qi Sang, he would have been able to compete with Yue Tu.

  They are all wolves who can kill their own people.

  But there are fundamental differences between him and Yue Tu.

  Yue Tu massacred the population of the base because there was really too little food. If he didn't kill people, the base would definitely riot, and more people would die. In addition, he had been living in a foreign country with completely different laws and regulations, and he had completely different morals towards people. Understand that he can sacrifice part of the population in a bad state to preserve the continuation of the fire.

  Moreover, Yuetu has been actively seeking new roads for his base and finding supplies and food for the residents of the base.

  Rong Yin is a completely different person from him.

  If he expands a little in a city with sufficient supplies, he can obtain a large amount of supplies, enough for the residents of his base to survive and develop.

  But he is strengthening his base and building a king's chariot in a way that is so fast that it is almost abnormal.

  Treat all base residents as fuel for the tank.

  Han Qingxia had analyzed the inevitable demise of Rongyin's base before, but she had to admit that when Rongyin's chariot just started burning, it was really the most powerful existence in the early days of the apocalypse.

  The end of the world requires a high degree of centralization to bring human power together.

  Fight the apocalypse together.

  Rong Yin is one of those lunatics who can sacrifice everything and master a high degree of centralized power.

  However, for this type of extreme lunatic, Han Qingxia was...

  "Nice to meet you!"

  Han Qingxia shook hands with him enthusiastically, as if he were seeing someone of his own kind.

  Rong Yin was obviously started by Han Qingxia's enthusiasm.

  In his imagination, Han Qingxia should be a woman with an eccentric and violent temper, cold and ruthless, extremely sophisticated, and extremely cautious, and she should even look ordinary.

  The first meeting must be quite exciting, you and me, you and I, get to know him thoroughly, until you determine what level the other person will have and what kind of attitude he will have. This is the basic quality of a superior person .

  He also thought that when Han Qingxia touched his bottom, he could infer Han Qingxia's character and bottom line.

  She looks like a little girl.

  No scheming.

  He looks surprisingly good-looking.

  Is she really that simple?

  Little did he know that Han Qingxia had already figured him out.

  There is no need for repeated cross-examination.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023