Never rely on others when you can rely on yourself!

  When Han Qingxia heard Ling Yu's words, she looked at her with even more appreciation.

  At this time, all of them heard the sound of explosions in the distance.

  Han Qingxia immediately walked to the window. Standing at the window, she saw the zombie wave below them starting to riot, all rushing towards the source of the blasting sound to the north.

  Han Qingxia smiled when she saw this.

  Support has begun!

  Explosions continued, detonating a zombie wave in City B that had been hungry for a year and a half and had long been anxious.

  Zombies in the community, on the streets, outside shopping malls, hospitals, and schools all ran toward the source of the sound.

  The way he ran was simply spectacular.

  When Ling Yu saw this scene, the shock in his eyes became more and more intense.

  This is such a powerful force that can be coordinated by multiple parties to provide them with such support.

  Han Qingxia...she is really strong!

  So much better than her!

  Also shocked were the people on the third floor.

  "Brother Shan An! Look!"

  "Someone is blasting in the north! Lure away the zombies!"

  "Did the group of people downstairs do it?"

  "It must be! Didn't you hear what Ling Yu said yesterday that they were going to break out! They must have someone to lure zombies to them!"

  Shan An stood at the window and watched the zombies running continuously.

  The density gradually changes from high concentration to thin, and the intervals between explosions continuously attract these zombies.

  There was also a look of shock in his eyes.

  The people downstairs are not ordinary refugees!

  Their strength is very strong!

  The very regular rhythm of explosions in the north looks like it has been calculated, and it will continue to attract zombies until the density of the zombies in their area is reduced to the minimum!

  This is a very strong team!

  Just as Shan An was shocked, the density of the zombies downstairs reached a low point.

  The zombie streets that were once crowded with people now only have a dozen or so zombies wandering around.

  At this time, the people from the second floor downstairs rushed out.

  Half past eleven!

  Sprint! run out!

  Han Qingxia led everyone in a calculated square formation. Lu Qiyan led the team from the front. His people killed the scattered zombies on the outermost edge, and the old people and women were protected inside.

  The children were all carried on the chests of adult men, and Han Qingxia led others to hold the line at the end.

  When everyone started running, it was like a unified sword unsheathed.

  The power of collective unity is demonstrated at this moment, with a common direction and the power of the masses who are all united!

  They are strong and powerful!

  And Dan An saw a large group of people following Han Qingxia.

  Ling Yu led everyone to run after him.

  Their formation was far different from Han Qingxia's.

  The most important thing is that Dan'an also took away all their main forces.

  Chapter 207 Running wildly (additional update)

  The time now is 11:40.

  Han Qingxia led the crowd and ran about 1.8 kilometers.

  The rhythm is great!

  After all, this group of people has experienced a run. Everyone is very experienced. So far, no one has fallen behind.

  The zombie wave on the surrounding streets is indeed the lowest density.

  Han Qingxia ran all the way and killed a total of two hundred zombies.

  But they are very good here, but Ling Yu in the back is not so good.

  They followed Han Qingxia in a very safe place and encountered very few zombies.

  However, their physical fitness is very poor, and they often suffer from accidents if they don't have enough to eat for ten minutes.

  Ling Yu has been running at the back, forcibly controlling the situation, and letting other residents with better physical fitness help those who can't keep up.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023