now.

  Upstairs on the third floor.

  "Dan An, I collected the things. Your brother is already dead and will not survive. Let's just forget about it. Don't worry about it anymore."

  "Why don't you ask me to care! That's my brother!"

  Dan An roared loudly.

  His brother Shan Xiong was not a good person before the end of the world. He hung out with a group of gangsters all day long, bullied men and women, and was very brave and fierce. He took advantage of the family's money and caused a lot of troubles. His parents were once angry with him. The hospital, he also ignored them and didn't care about them.

  But he had nothing to say about his brother.

  His parents gave Shan An inheritance of the family business, and Shan Xiong didn't take it away from him.

  Instead, she always told him that he would rely on him from now on, as long as Shan An could keep giving him money.

  The only affection his bastard brother gave him was his younger brother.

  "So what!" Ling Yu turned to look at him, "Your brother is not wrong at all!"

  "If your brother hadn't taken it upon himself to stop me today and not report it to me, there would have been no way such a thing would have happened! Don't think that I don't know what your brother is thinking . He just wants to see zombies killing survivors!"

  "Every time a survivor came to seek refuge, he would deliberately delay telling me. He would play around with the survivors all by himself, laughing as he watched them being eaten by zombies. Your brother deserved what he got today! "

  "Ling Yu! Crash-" Shan An overturned the table.

  Ling Yu looked at the furious Dan An, stood up, and straightened Bai Yu's neck, "I told you, I will take the things! I accept this matter. If you want revenge, you don't have to go to Captain Han, go to me." , kill me to avenge your brother!"

  "You really think I don't dare to kill you!"

  "You kill--"

  Dan An, who was furious and red-eyed, slapped Ling Yu irrationally, and the sharp wind blew her hair away wildly.

  But when the slap fell within a centimeter of her face, it stopped abruptly.

  His palms were shaking.

  His whole body was shaking.

  "Snapped--"

  Dan Anped this slap on his face with his backhand.

  Suddenly, a big slap mark appeared on the left side of his face.

  "I'm a bitch and like you! I'm a bitch! Snap! Snap! Snap!"

  He slapped himself several times in succession, calling himself a mean name with each slap.

  "Single safety."

  "Get out! I won't like you bitch anymore!" Dan An threw her away, rushed out of the room with red eyes, and ran to the rooftop.

  Ling Yu stood there and did not catch up, when Li Kai walked in.

  "Mr. Ling, Shan An ran out, didn't you watch?"

  Ling Yu stood there and looked at Dan An who was running away outside, and shook his head gently, "No need."

  Shan An will not look for trouble.

  Because, she won again today.

  Shanan gave in.

  But her heart was very blocked.

  She knew Dan An would never let her go again.

  Their meager feelings were completely used up this time.

  If they hadn't encountered the apocalypse and hadn't encountered so many right and wrong, they would still have been in that peaceful era, and he would have helped her manage the company and they would have made progress together.

  They should be getting married.

  "Are you okay?" Ling Yu took a long breath and looked at Li Kai with the same expression.

  "Yes! The people downstairs said that they will evacuate tomorrow morning and asked if you want to evacuate with them!"

  Half an hour later, Ling Yu learned about Han Qingxia's evacuation plan.

  Han Qingxia told her that there was only one chance.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023