She's never afraid of getting into trouble, and she knows what she's doing.

  When Dan An saw this, a ball of fire immediately appeared above his head, staring at Han Qingxia. Just when he was about to get angry and burn Han Qingxia to death, a ball of water doused his anger from the beginning.

  "Dan'an!"

  Water balls poured out of Ling Yu's palms, and he strode up to Shan An, "Stop making trouble! Your brother ignored the rules of Xinglong Base, didn't report any information to me, and stopped them on the first floor to prevent them from entering, so he was killed by them. Got it!"

  "If he had told me, he wouldn't have caused such a thing!"

  "If you also cause trouble, leave Xinglong Base! Our base temple is small and cannot accommodate a giant Buddha like yours!"

  When Shan An heard this, he stared at Ling Yu in front of him with his eyes, "You want to protect them?"

  Ling Yu pursed her red lips tightly, and her bright eyes flashed repeatedly.

  She is not protecting them, she is protecting her own base!

  There are more than 150 people in Han Qingxia's group, and their base has only a little over 100 people. Han Qingxia is well-equipped and has countless guns. All of them have three guns. She doesn't even know how many superpowers Han Qingxia has and how many trump cards she has. Once the fight starts, their Xinglong base has no chance of winning.

  What's more, the single hero is the scourge of their base, why should she take such a big risk for a single hero!

  "Go back, this is an order! If you don't go back, you will have nothing to do with Xinglong Base anymore!"

  Ling Yu also made her final plan. If Dan An couldn't be persuaded, she would have no choice but to cut off the relationship.

  She would not make an enemy of Han Qingxia who was so dangerous for Dan An.

  She wants to protect her base.

  Dan An heard Ling Yu's decisive words and understood what she meant.

  He stared at her for a long time, and after half a minute, he gritted his teeth and said, "Just because I like you!"

  After he finished speaking, he turned around and left.

  Shan An left, but Ling Yu stood there for a long time.

  The others dispersed one after another. After they all dispersed, Ling Yu finally moved her steps to leave. For some reason, when she raised her feet, her straight and proud shoulders slumped slightly, as if the force had been relieved.

  At this time, Han Qingxia's voice came from behind her, "Come and sit here."

  Ling Yu turned around and looked at the young girl behind her with a high ponytail and neat combat uniform.

  She was much younger than herself, but she felt a similar flavor from her.

  They are just as aloof and strong.

  People have a natural affinity for people who are similar to themselves.

  The first time she saw Han Qingxia, she had a crush on her.

  Ling Yu walked into Han Qingxia's group.

  At this time, they lit a fire and started cooking.

  In the big pot, steaming hot and fragrant meals are cooking.

  Han Qingxia took her to the window and sat leaning on the window edge.

  "Want to drink?" Han Qingxia handed her a bottle of peach juice drink.

  Ling Yu looked at the drink handed over by Han Qingxia and was stunned for a moment. She took it generously, opened it and drank it.

  "You're not afraid of me poisoning you either."

  "If you want to touch me, you don't need to poison me, I can be killed with one shot." Ling Yu said calmly.

  Chapter 203 Basic cards are not good

  Han Qingxia smiled.

  She just likes smart people.

  As soon as they met, both parties looked at the other side.

  Ling Yu was sizing them up, and Han Qingxia was also sizing her up.

  The population of their base was smaller than their own, and they didn't have many weapons. The superpowers could be clearly seen thanks to Han Qingxia's mental power, and there were only thirteen people who came back.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023