At this moment, the flashlight above her head caught sight of a very large object reflecting light directly in front of her.

  That is...

  Another subway!

  Stranded in the middle of the tunnel.

  It seemed that there was an accident not long after the train started, and it was forced to stop in the middle of the road before it even reached the stop.

  "Dong dong dong--"

  "Dong dong dong--"

  There are still a lot of zombies in this car.

  When they saw a living person approaching, they all came alive, howling and throwing themselves at the hatches on both sides of the train, and beating the glass vigorously.

  Han Qingxia suddenly had an idea, "I have an idea! Use this car to block the tunnel!"

  "Women, children, old people, all run away quickly! Men stay behind to push the carts!"

  Han Qingxia asked the slow-running women and old people to continue running forward.

  After everyone heard her words, they all took action.

  Lu Qiyan's team immediately rushed to push the cart.

  The elderly and children continued to run forward, the men all stopped, and many women also stayed behind. They rushed to the front of the car and contributed their little effort.

  Under the united efforts of nearly a hundred people, the wheels of this subway rolling over the track became a little loose.

  After the loosening, the train really started to move on the track again.

  All the men including Lu Qiyan, Tang Jian, etc. used all their strength, their veins popped out, and their strength was overwhelming.

  After Han Qingxia put up a wall of earth, he ran towards the train.

  She stopped in the middle of the subway train, and while everyone was pushing backwards, she moved horizontally with all her strength.

  The huge strength that had been increased by the system N times allowed her to easily derail the train track.

  "boom--"

  With everyone's efforts, the subway was pushed sideways and blocked the subway tunnel.

  Han Qingxia climbed to the top of the high subway.

  When she jumped from the top of the subway, the earth wall behind her was once again broken through by a group of zombies.

  However, what stopped them this time was the V-shaped subway stuck in the tunnel wall.

  "run!"

  Han Qingxia only raised the land under the subway this time.

  "Boom--"

  Let the subway be raised to support the roof of the tunnel.

  "How many kinds of superpowers does the eldest sister have?" Tang Jian said in shock as she watched Han Qingxia walking all the way and the earth wall raised behind her.

  If he remembers correctly, this is the sixth type!

  Never the same!

  "I don't know, but the eldest sister is the most awesome!" He Zhangping looked at her as if he was a fan.

  "Run quickly." Lu Qiyan said from the side.

  "yes!"

  Everyone started sprinting for the last half distance.

  During the last kilometer, the elderly and children could no longer run. Fortunately, Han Qingxia blocked the zombie horde and everyone supported each other. When the zombie wave broke through the subway barrier, they finally saw the platform of the next stop.

  The subway platform at this station was empty.

  There are no trains and no zombies.

  "Where is this stop?"

  "Xinglong Mall!" Bai Lu said to Han Qingxia, "Xinglong Mall has two subway lines. Ours is line 11. The last few stations have the least flow of people, and the exit is connected to the interior of the mall."

  "There is also Line 2, which is the busiest subway line in City B! There are so many people there! It is connected to several large districts near Xinglong Shopping Mall, and there are so many exits!"

  After listening to Bai Lu's words, Han Qingxia immediately had an idea in his mind.

  They were running on Line 11. The exits of this line at Xinglong Shopping Mall Station were all inside Xinglong Shopping Mall. When the zombie virus broke out, the shopping mall was not open, so few people would come to this station.

  People around here also go to the other Line 2 when taking the subway.

  According to the market conditions at Fairy Tale Park Station, there should be a lot of zombies gathering on Line 2.

  She ran to the platform.

  Other residents also arrived, and with each other's help, everyone climbed onto the platform together.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023