Everyone: "..."

  The group of people all burst into laughter after being stunned.

  Han Qingxia was in her air-raid shelter, surrounded by a group of dogs, blowing on the air conditioner, drinking colorful fruit tea brewed by Ouyang Lanxin, and lying on the sofa watching TV series.

  The fruit tea includes watermelon, strawberry, lemon and passion fruit.

  Among them, the watermelons are grown in our own base, the strawberries are freeze-dried strawberries, the lemons are lemon slices, and the passion fruit is passion fruit jam collected during the city tour.

  Paired with the black tea she found last time, Ouyang Lan added some ice cubes frozen in the refrigerator. This large cup of sour, sweet, and cold fruit tea really made Han Qingxia feel comfortable all over.

  Especially now is the end of the world.

  The small bases in the Midsummer Alliance don't have to worry about food and drink, but they can't live as good a life as Han Qingxia!

  Everyone is still trying to improve on the line of eating enough. At most, we can eat better, with meat and vegetables, and we will never be hungry again. Who can leisurely have a cup of iced fruit tea in this apocalyptic world? ah !

  Not to mention those bases that have not yet joined the Midsummer Alliance and cannot even afford food and clothing.

  I tighten my belt every day and think of ways to collect supplies and find food to eat.

  There is no comparison between people!

  "Baby Xia, eat some cake. My aunt just made it for you." Ouyang Lan came with a plate of ice cream cake that had been frozen for a while.

  The base of the cake is biscuit crumbs, a thick layer of fruit pieces in the middle, and the extremely tempting ice cream embryo on top.

  "Auntie, I can hardly eat anymore."

  "Eat more. My aunt also baked pineapple buns, peach pie, peach cheese, scallion pancakes, beef pancakes, egg pancakes, both sweet and salty for you. I remember you don't like apples, and I don't like apples. did not do."

  When Han Qingxia heard that Ouyang Lan was so attentive, he felt warm again in his heart.

  Apart from her mother, Ouyang Lan is the only one in the world who remembers her preferences like this.

  "Auntie, sit down for a while." Han Qingxia pulled her to sit next to her.

  "Auntie has to make you scones, so I don't have time."

  "No more, it's enough to eat." Han Qingxia moved a little bit, holding Xia Tian on the left, Ouyang Lan on the right, and with the support of a lot of dogs surrounding her feet, she was enjoying this world with great comfort.warmth.

  Fighting so hard outside is just to protect his family.

  Not long after this short and comfortable day, Qi Sang came over anxiously to find Han Qingxia.

  Also accompanying him were Lu Qiyan and Yue Tu.

  "Captain Han, I have something important to tell you!"

  "What's going on?" Han Qingxia asked his men to open the door for them and let them in.

  Qi Sang was stunned as soon as he entered Han Qingxia's dreamy manor-like air raid shelter.

  The all-pink girl's manor, the paths full of flowers, the pavilion and courtyard surrounded by phantom gauze, as well as the swing frame and the pure pink cabin, make you feel like you have entered a fairy tale world at first sight.

  Among them, all places are filled with various vegetable crops, various fruit trees, chicken and duck pens, sheep pens and fish ponds.

  In addition to abundant crop output, there are also very complete defenses here, with monitors filling every corner, high-voltage power grids surrounding everything, drones hovering overhead, and a hard and comprehensive air-raid shelter right in front!

  He had fantasized about Han Qingxia's territory countless times, maybe it was a villa, maybe it was in a building like him, but he never imagined it.

  Here you can see that everything was built by Han Qingxia himself.

  She built herself a whole steel castle full of materials, just like Peach Blossom Spring!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023