The next second, the person who was right in front of him suddenly disappeared.

  The alien zombie stood there in confusion for a second. One of its heads moved forward and the other backward, and Han Qingxia's breath was smelled in the air again.

  At that time, she was already seven or eight meters away.

  "Ouch--"

  The alien zombie kicked its hind legs in the air, like a beating mantis, and pounced on it again.

  The little zombies following it also rushed forward in a hurry.

  Han Qingxia carried an adult and two children and teleported at full speed, running as fast as she could. She originally wanted to leave through the small door where Qin Ke left, but she just teleported to that door.

  "Clang!"

  Seven or eight zombies rushed out from behind the door.

  Han Qingxia's hand that just grabbed the door shook it again.

  "Boom!"

  "Puff puff puff!"

  Seven or eight zombies were all crowded on the door of the safe passage, and they were beating the door in front of them vigorously.

  The withered hands of the zombies slapped black blood everywhere, and zombie faces squeezed out of the glass windows with ferocious faces, eager to rush out from the closed door.

  Han Qingxia put the lock back on, turned around and ran towards the next door.

  "Dong dong dong!"

  "Boom!"

  I ran through three safe passages in a row, each one filled with zombies.

  They stayed in the hospital for a long time, and Qin Ke attracted a large number of zombies every time he entered and exited.

  The passages on the third floor where they were located all attracted a large number of zombies.

  Han Qingxia ran for dozens of meters without finding a suitable door to leave until she reached the inpatient area.

  The mutated zombies behind him were in hot pursuit.

  Just then.

  Han Qingxia heard the pattering of dense footsteps.

  "The bad doctor is here!"

  A woman's frightened voice came from Han Qingxia's shoulder.

  And this time the frightening sound was obviously more frightening than seeing the mutated zombies.

  Han Qingxia's pace of running towards the inpatient department suddenly stopped.

  In a second or two, she knew what she meant by bad doctor.

  Han Qingxia saw a large group of zombie doctors coming to the inpatient department in front of him!

  Those zombie doctors either have stethoscopes hanging around their necks, or hold registration forms tightly in their hands, or hold scalpels. A large group of them have pale faces, skin close to the bones, are either lame or have broken arms, or are empty and bloody. The zombies in white coats who were full of stomachs were dispatched en masse.

  Behind them, there were nurses wearing various nurse uniforms one after another.

  Densely packed.

  Just like a scary hospital in a horror movie!

  Behind is the zombie patient corps, and in front is the zombie doctor and nurse group! Attack from both front and back!

  "Clang!"

  Han Qingxia closed the door of a room.

  She now feels that this woman's avoidance policy is somewhat effective.

  At the critical moment, hide!

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  "Can you still use your powers to deceive them? Just like you did just now." Han Qingxia put the woman down very calmly, with a very relaxed expression, not putting any pressure on her.

  The woman hugged the two children tightly, and when she heard the clanging sound, she shook her head, "We were discovered, we were caught."

  "Don't be afraid, don't be nervous, we won't talk, you can do it again."

  The woman shook her head again, "No, the doctor will give me an injection. They found us!"

  Han Qingxia took a deep breath when she saw her like this. It seemed that her powers were not something she could control.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023