"one."

  "two."

  "three."

  "Oh," the woman suddenly looked at Han Qingxia, "Dr. Liu, there are only three left! What to do! I only have three left! I lost two children! I want to find them!"

  Han Qingxia: "...You counted wrongly. Count again and it will be five."

  After hearing what Han Qingxia said, the woman immediately turned her head and counted again.

  "One, two, three...four, five!"

  After counting again, the woman looked at Han Qingxia excitedly, "Dr. Liu, you are right, I have not lost any children! Not a single one is missing!"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Ten minutes later, Qin Ke came again and took away another child.

  The woman had only two children left, counting them back and forth.

  Han Qingxia told her that there were five. With her absolute affirmation, the woman did not doubt that he was there. She just felt that she could not count, so she counted the two children back and forth to five.

  "One, two, three, four...five!"

  "Doctor Liu, I counted correctly." After the woman counted correctly, she pushed the two children to sit next to Han Qingxia, "Can I be discharged from the hospital?"

  "Well, when the servants arrive, you can be discharged from the hospital and stay with us."

  There are only two children left, so there is no need to make more trips. Han Qingxia will ask Qin Ke to take one of them later, and she will take one, and then take a mentally ill woman who can rush out.

  After all, there wasn't much time left for her.

  Han Qingxia looked at the time on the watch on his wrist.

  In another half hour, five locations exploded simultaneously.

  "Doctor Liu! Is it my father who is coming to pick me up?" At this time, the woman suddenly shouted excitedly.

  She held Han Qingxia's hand tightly, "My father has finally forgiven me, hasn't he?"

  Han Qingxia turned to look at the woman with thick bangs covering her forehead. Through her thick bangs, she could vaguely see her extremely clear and shining eyes.

  Only then did she realize that this was a very beautiful woman.

  "Yes, your father forgives you."

  Nervousness and embarrassment gradually appeared on the woman's excited face at this time. She was extremely uneasy, "Has my father really forgive me? I already have children! Will he also forgive me?"

  Chapter 182 Intelligent Zombies

  Han Qingxia looked at the two four or five-year-old children left in the stroller who were small, but very well-behaved. "He will definitely accept your child."

  The woman grabbed her stroller and cried loudly, "No, he didn't like it. He beat me that day and took me to the hospital by my hair. He said I was disgracing him and would not abort the child." , you don't recognize me as your daughter!"

  "He kicked me in the stomach and it hurt me so much. He also hit me. He wouldn't want my child!"

  When Han Qingxia heard this, her heart suddenly twitched, "Why did he beat you? Where is your child's father?"

  "The child's father ran away and was beaten away by my father! My father took me to his house. His mother said that in the worst case, she would marry me into their family, but my father asked for a bride price and their family would not give it."

  "Their family said that since I already have a child, what else could I do? My father got very angry and started a fight with their family and beat the father away."

  Han Qingxia frowned when she heard this, "What happened next?"

  "Later, my father was arrested by the police. I cried and begged the police to tell me that I didn't want the child and to return my father to me. Then I was arrested by the doctor."

  Han Qingxia looked at the mentally disturbed girl in front of him and sighed slightly.

  She probably knew her past story.

  She was young and ignorant and had a child with her irresponsible boyfriend. The man's family was not a human being, so he suppressed her because she had a child in her belly. Her father had a bad temper and immediately turned against her, and the person opposite called the police and arrested her. .

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023