Chapter 180 It's mental illness

  The woman strode towards the building at the corner in front of her.

  This can be connected to an inpatient building at the back.

  You can pass through the aisle in front of you.

  Han Qingxia saw her running to the front, but her footsteps stopped in place without moving at all.

  Instead, Qin Ke followed him back.

  "That person has a problem. Even a doctor shouldn't know about Nightingale." Qin Ke said.

  Florence Nightingale was the first female nurse in the world. Sometimes the beautiful and hard-working nurse is called Miss Nightingale.

  Han Qingxia nodded.

  "But it was really a person."

  "Yes, it's a human being." Qin Ke said.

  Qin Ke can feel whether zombies are still alive.

  At this time, the woman who ran away ran back. When she saw the two of them, she quickly called for help, "No, no, no! There are evil spirits patting my children's room. I beg you to save them!"

  When Han Qingxia and Qin Ke heard this, they immediately stepped forward.

  When they turned the corner, they saw several zombies with weird postures appearing in the corridor in front of them.

  Those zombies were beating hard on the door in front of them. They were wearing blue and white striped hospital gowns, and the door was shaking with bang bang bang bang. It seemed that in the next second, they could smash the door in front of them, rush in, and destroy the door. The living people inside were torn to pieces.

  Vaguely, Han Qingxia seemed to really hear the cries of the children.

  She walked faster in that direction.

  The group of zombies banging on the door sensed Han Qingxia's appearance, and immediately turned around and looked at her like evil ghosts.

  Immediately afterwards, these zombies twisted their muscles all over their bodies and sprinted towards Han Qingxia at full speed.

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  The light in the corridor was very dark, and the running zombies looked even more terrifying.

  When they were about to rush in front of Han Qingxia, a powerful water column stopped them all with a thud.

  Immediately afterwards, a Tang knife cut through silk in the mist, and with one strike, these adult zombies all had their heads removed.

  In just a few clicks, all these adult zombies were wiped out.

  After using the knife, Han Qingxia also felt that so far, the most powerful thing in this hospital was the child zombie.

  These adult zombies have limited evolution.

  After killing all these evil spirits, the woman stepped forward in great surprise.

  This time she seemed to have changed her opinion of Han Qingxia. She looked at Han Qingxia with a smile and said, "You are so awesome!"

  As soon as she finished speaking, a Tang knife was placed across her neck.

  "Who are you anyway?"

  Han Qingxia's eyes were full of chilling and cold-blooded aura.

  She is a rigorous and serious person. She will never turn a blind eye to a woman with such a big hidden danger who appears out of nowhere and let her continue to run around with them.

  After killing all the zombies, she put the knife on the woman's neck and started questioning her.

  The woman didn't seem to be afraid of her at all, "This is fun, this is really fun, let me play with it too."

  She stretched out her hand to grab Han Qingxia's knife.

  Han Qingxia kicked her back against the wall, "Hold her down!"

  Qin Ke immediately held the woman down after hearing the instruction.

  "What are you doing! You evil ghost, let me go! You are an evil ghost! Stay away from me! Ahhh! Help!"

  "Shut up!" Han Qingxia said angrily behind her, "Are you a normal person?"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023