"I suggest that you divide into five teams, each with no more than ten people at most, and go to the Central Hospital, No. 1 Middle School, Jixiang Department Store, Water Plant and Guangmao Building. You should plant explosives in the five places together and bomb them at the same time. Explode each area and proceed piece by piece."

  Zisan's data report was sent to everyone.

  After Han Qingxia and everyone carefully read the data, everyone gathered together to discuss.

  Half an hour later, everyone agreed with Qisang's suggestion.

  "Then let's group up now."

  Han Qingxia was divided into five groups. She was in one group, Lu Qiyan was in one group, Yue Tu was in one group, and the two brothers and sisters Ji Ze and Ji Yurou were in one group with members from six small bases. Lin Ming had performed very well during this period, and he was already in the same group. Becoming one of their fierce generals, he took four other small bases to make a group.

  After everyone was divided into groups, the drawing of lots began.

  "Let's all draw lots for the location."

  Han Qingxia wrote five addresses on paper balls.

  She waited for everyone to finish, then went to get the last one.

  "I got the school." Yue Tu showed his lottery ticket.

  "Mine is a department store." Lu Qiyan said.

  "I am Guangmao Building." Ji Ze said.

  "I am a water plant." Lin Ming said.

  Han Qingxia didn't even need to look at the last one, "I'm going to the hospital."

  Of all the maps, the hospital is the most dangerous.

  The next day.

  All teams are in good order.

  In addition to Xu Shaoyang, Jin Hu, and Qin Ke, Han Qingxia also brought several outstanding warriors from the alliance.

  Among them, there was a familiar face.

  "Captain Han, can you take me with you! I want to kill zombies with you!" Dong Yi volunteered.

  Dong Yi is the three students that Han Qingxia rescued in the drugstore last time. After they were brought back by Han Qingxia, they took the initiative to join their alliance.

  Guo Xiaoxiao didn't have any special powers, she was still a girl, and was eventually assigned to the base. Her boyfriend Li Jie went with her, and only Dong Yi stayed.

  Although he has no special powers, he is very brave in killing zombies. He is always on the front line. In his spare time, he humbly studies with the special forces in the team. Now his personal combat effectiveness is close to that of an experienced veteran.

  Han Qingxia looked at the brand-new Dong Yi and thought of his confused and ignorant appearance a few months ago, "It's dangerous to follow me."

  "I'm not afraid of danger! I just want to learn from Captain Han!"

  "Very good." Han Qingxia patted his shoulder with approval. This kid was very smart when he first met him, "Come with me."

  She had finalized ten people and was about to set off when Lu Qiyan found her.

  "Qingxia, let's exchange mobile addresses."

  "What for?"

  Lu Qiyan met her eyes, took a deep breath, and made up an casual excuse, "I want to go to the hospital."

  Han Qingxia stared at him, "...If you have something wrong, go to a human hospital. Zombie hospitals don't treat you."

  Chapter 178 Zombie Hospital

  A red cross stands high on top of the cone.

  A very large hospital with five buildings is quietly located in Chengnan District.

  With the hospital as the center, the surrounding streets are densely packed with zombies wandering around.

  A car stopped just as it was about to enter a street full of zombies.

  Han Qingxia did not take everyone with him, and asked everyone to stay quietly where they were.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023