Bodyguard: "...Master, are you going to abandon me? I am the only bodyguard who comes back with you!"

  "You are so loyal! Master, of course... I will not abandon you! Now you have people to guard you. Everyone, including women and children, will go. I have packed my things, and I will take you with me . !"

  "Go quickly!"

  Qin Yue pushed him hard, turned around and hurriedly opened his safe and packed the supplies.

  Any rice, instant noodles, biscuits and noodles... you have to bring all these things!

  The bodyguard suddenly felt a chill in his heart when he looked at Qin Yue, who was just packing his things.

  At that time, a group of them went to the Spark Base for a meeting. Everyone stayed, but he was the only one who stayed loyally.

  He felt that since he was so loyal, he would definitely be valued by Qin Li when he came back.

  But now it seems...

  Chapter 176 Give them blessings

  This Qin Yue is not worth following at all!

  Pooh!

  Ten minutes later, the zombie army arrived at Wan'an Base.

  Qin Yue, who had just packed up his things and was about to run away alone, was caught by other people in the base.

  When he was entangled by other people in the base, the loyal bodyguard took his wife and sister and drove away from the other side.

  Half an hour later.

  Wails echoed throughout the villa area.

  All Wan'an bases were destroyed.

  Today, there is more than just a Wanan base.

  Several small bases were attacked by the zombie wave that came out of the city.

  Most of these bases are located close to core urban areas and are ground bases.

  Discovered by the roaming zombies, every one of them counts.

  It is difficult to find even one base out of ten that can withstand the zombie wave.

  But the only thing I want to say is that among the three cities, City A has no zombies escaping.

  Because in the past six months, Han Qingxia had led everyone in the Midsummer Alliance to counterattack the zombies in advance and wiped out the two outermost areas.

  Zombie waves broke out in other cities, but only in City A, this situation did not happen!

  Han Qingxia's hard work over the past six months has paid off.

  Moreover, this little change will gradually widen the gap in the sky!

  The situation in other bases is getting worse and worse, but Han Qingxia's side will get better and better after going through the most difficult time!

  It was already three days later when Han Qingxia learned that a large number of bases had been destroyed.

  At this time, she was attacking the western district of the city.

  There are a total of ten teams in the Midsummer Alliance, all of which are deployed in the western district of the city to overcome difficulties.

  They chose one plan to attack among the five plans given by the team modeling analysis of the entire Qisang base.

  Qisang's team does not participate in the battle, but there are still two brushes behind the scenes to assist.

  With their technical support, as well as sufficient personnel and firepower, Han Qingxia attacked the western district of the city this time, and everyone cooperated extremely well.

  After successfully capturing the stronghold of University Town in the west of the city, the Midsummer Alliance adopted the old trick of reducing casualties and luring the zombies to kill them.

  After Han Qingxia fought with everyone for three days, he received new news from Qi Sang.

  "Captain Han, many bases in cities B and C have been attacked by zombie waves in the past few days. Twelve, no, thirteen have been wiped out."

  "Um."

  Han Qingxia was not cold-blooded, she was used to hearing about the base being engulfed.

  The weak prey on the strong, and if you are not strong, you are destined to be eliminated.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top
Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |

The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023