"Reward points*1000! Combat uniform*1! Loyalty increased, current loyalty is 90! Special attributes copied!"

  "Congratulations to the host for getting the air shield!"

  coming!

  Han Qingxia's care for Lin Ming all the way was not in vain!

  Special powers are coming!

  Han Qingxia saw Lin Ming in front of him, "From now on, you will be a member of our Midsummer Alliance. Your team will enjoy the benefits of the alliance. You can also enjoy the exclusive benefits of my subordinates every month. Shaoyang, go and introduce us to our new brothers." "

  "Okay!" Xu Shaoyang had a good impression of Lin Ming, who valued love and righteousness, and walked over to teach Lin Ming about the benefits of the Midsummer Alliance.

  Lin Ming and others were stunned when they heard what Xu Shaoyang said.

  Their mouths opened wider and wider, and they kept hearing Xu Shaoyang telling them that they were already counterattacking the city, and they couldn't close their mouths from ear to ear.

  They, what kind of people are they!

  They are already counterattacking the city!

  The next day.

  Han Qingxia and others woke up one after another and prepared to set off.

  Lin Ming went upstairs early in the morning and knocked on Hu Mingyu's door.

  She was afraid that she would be late and delay Han Qingxia's departure.

  After Han Qingxia drove the car down from the high ground and everyone got on the car, Hu Mingyu came slowly under the pull of Lin Ming and others.

  "Captain Han! We are here!" Lin Ming waved to Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia nodded, opened the car door and let them in.

  Their only car was driven by Hou Feng yesterday, and now it's full of zombies and can't be used.

  Since everyone is now on the same team, Han Qingxia naturally lets them get on the bus.

  Lu Xin's personality has become much livelier since the secret was revealed, and she would take the initiative to smile at Han Qingxia when she saw her.

  Han Qingxia nodded and asked her to sit in the back row. Li Meng and Zhao Xiu got in the car. When Hu Mingyu arrived, she stopped at this time.

  He turned his head and looked in the direction of the woods to the west.

  "Mingyu, what are you looking at? Get up." Lin Ming urged Hu Mingyu to get in the car.

  Hu Mingyu suddenly threw away his hand and ran towards the west.

  Lin Ming saw a one-armed zombie at this time.

  Half of the zombie's body was trapped in the swamp after the heavy rain. Only the upper half was left, washed away by mud and water to resemble the broken trees around it.

  Hu Mingyu ran and shouted, "Husband!"

  "husband!"

  "Husband, don't abandon me again!"

  "Husband, I want to go with you!"

  "Mingyu!" After Lin Ming realized who the zombie was, he quickly chased Hu Mingyu. However, this time, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't catch Hu Mingyu's hand.

  "That's a zombie! That's a zombie!"

  "Stop chasing her," Han Qingxia said, "For them, even if they are zombies, she is willing to follow them."

  When Lin Ming heard this, his steps suddenly slowed down.

  He saw Hu Mingyu stepping over gravel, over broken logs, and over countless obstacles before striding into the swamp.

  The one-armed zombie, half buried in the swamp, sensed Hu Mingyu's arrival.

  It struggled violently in the quagmire that trapped it, and fluttered in the direction where Hu Mingyu was running.

  It was as if he still had some consciousness left, and responded to her frantically.

  At this moment, a crumbling tree trunk above his head crashed down, piercing the zombie's chest. The muddy zombie lowered his head and glanced blankly at his latest look. The next second.

  "flutter--"

  A living woman threw herself into its arms.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking list | Good book recommendations | Space text apocalyptic system without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023